Delhi is India’s capital city and perhaps the most significant metropolitan region on the planet. It is situated in the northern piece of the nation and fills in as a substantial business, social, and political centre. Delhi has a rich and varied history going back millennia and has been the capital of a few domains and traditions.
Now is the right time. Today, Delhi is a clamouring city with a populace north of 18 million individuals. It is home to various well-known milestones and attractions, including the Red Fort, the Qutub Minar, the Lotus Temple, and India Gate. The city is likewise known for its energetic food scene, with many cooking styles everywhere in India and the world.
Delhi has an advanced public vehicle framework for transportation, including the Metro, transport, and auto-carts. It’s also associated with different parts of India and the world through its air terminals and railroad stations. It’s a lively and dynamic city with a rich social legacy.
Delhi Metro Network:
The Delhi Metro is a quick travel framework serving the Public Capital Locale of India. It is India’s most extensive and active metro network, with ten functional lines traversing more than 389 kilometres (242 miles) and serving the north of 290 stations. The Delhi Metro Rail Enterprise (DMRC) claims and works with the organisation.
The Delhi Metro network serves a vast area of the city and its rural areas, associating different pieces of Delhi with adjoining regions in the Public Capital District, including Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, and Gurgaon. The organisation comprises both raised and underground lines and uses a blend of extensive check and standard measure tracks.
The lines of the Delhi Metro are variety coded and named after their terminal stations, like the Yellow Line (Samaypur Badli to HUDA Downtown area), the Blue Line (Noida Electronic City to Dwarka Area 21), the Red Line (Shaheed Sthal to Rithala), and the Pink Line (Majlis Park to Shiv Vihar).
The framework works from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm and has a recurrence of trains going from 2 to 10 minutes, contingent upon the line and season of day. The Delhi Metro is known for its advanced foundation, productive help, and reasonable tolls. It has changed how individuals travel in Delhi and its encompassing regions, giving a secure and solid method of transport for a great many workers consistently.
AIIMS Metro Station:
AIIMS Metro Station is situated on the Delhi Metro organisation. It is arranged in Ansari Nagar, close to the All India Foundation of Clinical Sciences (AIIMS) clinic complex. The station is an important transportation centre for individuals visiting the medical clinic. AIIMS Metro Station is associated with various city components using street organisations and is effectively open by open vehicles.
AIIMS Metro Station-Location:
AIIMS Metro Station is situated in the Ansari Nagar area of South Delhi, close to the All India Organization of Clinical Sciences (AIIMS) medical clinic complex. It is arranged on the Yellow Line of the Delhi Metro organisation. It is an important transportation centre for individuals visiting the emergency clinic and venturing to different parts of Delhi.
The specific location of the AIIMS Metro Station is as per the following:
AIIMS Metro Station,
Ring Road, Ansari Nagar East,
AIIMS Campus, Ansari Nagar East,
New Delhi, Delhi 110029,
The station is associated with different city pieces through street organisations and is effectively open by open vehicles. Guests can take the metro to the station and walk a taxi or auto-cart to their ideal objective nearby.
AIIMS Metro Station-Design And Structure:
AIIMS Metro Station is a cutting-edge underground metro station on the Yellow Line of the Delhi Metro organisation. The station has been intended to give simple admittance to the All India Organization of Clinical Sciences (AIIMS) medical clinic complex, which is found close by.
However, the station has a few one-of-a-kind elements that make it stick out, including its particular plan, generative design, and high-level innovative features. The station is planned with an open, vaporous concourse region that interfaces straightforwardly with the AIIMS emergency clinic complex.
The concourse region includes enormous windows that permit normal light to enter the station, establishing a splendid and inviting climate for suburbanites. The station likewise has a few doorways and ways out that are decisively situated to give simple admittance to various pieces of the emergency clinic complex.
The stage level of the station is located underneath the concourse level and can be reached through a progression of lifts and lifts. The stage-level elements are a few stage screen entryways intended to improve well-being and forestall mishaps by isolating the stage from the train tracks.
The station includes a few high-level innovative elements, including constant train data shows, CCTV cameras, and crisis correspondence frameworks. The station has been intended to be entirely available for individuals with inabilities, with a few inclines, lifts, and material direction frameworks introduced throughout the station.
By and large, AIIMS Metro Station is a cutting-edge and proficient metro station that has been planned given the requirements of workers. Its novel plan and high-level mechanical elements make it an important transportation centre in Delhi and a significant donor to the AIIMS medical clinic complex.
Facilities At AIIMS Metro Station:
AIIMS Metro Station offers a scope of offices to suburbanites to make their excursion more agreeable and helpful. Here is a portion of the offices accessible at AIIMS Metro Station:
- Stopping: The station has a stopping office for bikes and four-wheelers.
- Lifts and Elevators: The station has lifts and elevators to work with the simple development of suburbanites between the concourse and stage levels.
- Bathrooms: The station has public bathrooms for male, female, and handicapped suburbanites.
- Slopes and Material Tiles: The station has inclines and material tiles to comfort individuals with incapacities.
- Data Shows: The station has a few data shows that give continuous train data, station maps, and other significant data.
- Shops and Bistros: A few shops and restaurants are inside the station premises where suburbanites can purchase tidbits and rewards.
- ATMs: The station has ATMs of a few banks, permitting suburbanites to pull out cash handily.
- Security: The station has CCTV cameras and security faculty to guarantee the well-being of workers.
- Wi-Fi: The station offers a free Wi-Fi network to workers.
- Metro Exhibition hall: AIIMS Metro Station likewise has a Metro Historical centre, which grandstands the set of experiences and improvements of the Delhi Metro organisation.
Generally, AIIMS Metro Station offers a scope of offices to workers that make their excursion more agreeable, helpful, and pleasant.
Route Map Of AIIMS Metro Station:
AIIMS Metro Station is situated on the Yellow Line of the Delhi Metro organisation. The station is arranged between INA Metro Station and Green Park Metro Station. The station has two passage and leave focuses – Door 1 and Entryway 2. Door 1 is situated on the All India Establishment of Clinical Sciences (AIIMS) grounds, while Entryway 2 is on the contrary roadside.
The station has a concourse level that houses the ticket counters, ticket candy machines, and access control doors. From the concourse level, suburbanites can get to two stages – Stage 1 and Stage 2. Stage 1 is utilised for trains going towards the HUDA Downtown area, while Stage 2 is used for trains going towards Samaypur Badli.
The AIIMS Metro Station is very much associated with different pieces of Delhi, with a few transport courses and auto-carts accessible for workers to reach their objectives.
AIIMS Metro Station Distance To Popular Places:
Here are the approximate distances from AIIMS Metro Station to some prevalent places in Delhi:
- Safdarjung Hospital – 1.5 km
- Lodhi Art District – 3.5 km
- Hauz Khas Village – 6 km
- India Gate – 6.5 km
- Humayun’s Tomb – 8 km
- Lotus Temple – 14 km
- Qutub Minar – 16 km
- Connaught Place – 8 km
It is important to note that these distances are approximate and may vary depending on the mode of transportation and traffic conditions. AIIMS Metro Station is well-connected to other parts of the city, making it easy for commuters to reach their destination.
Food Court At AIIMS Metro Station:
The Food Court at AIIMS Metro Station is a famous objective for suburbanites and guests the same. It offers various food choices going from cheap food to conventional Indian cooking. The food court is situated inside the metro station, making it effectively available for those going through the metro.
A portion of the famous food choices accessible at the Food Court incorporates samosas, dosas, sandwiches, burgers, and different sorts of road food. The costs are by and large sensible, making it a reasonable choice for a light meal. However, it means noting that because of the Coronavirus pandemic, there might be changes in the working hours or administrations presented at the Food Court. Therefore, checking for the most recent data before arranging a visit is prescribed.
Residences Near AIIMS Metro Station:
AIIMS Metro station is situated in the southern part of Delhi, India, and is a very much associated region with numerous private choices nearby. In addition, a few remote areas are near the AIIMS Metro station, including Safdarjung Territory, Green Park, Hauz Khas, and Lajpat Nagar.
- Safdarjung Territory: It is a famous neighbourhood around 3 km from the AIIMS Metro station. It is known for its vegetation, keeping up with parks, and upscale private choices. The region blends free houses, condos, and gated networks.
- Green Park: It is another neighbourhood around 4 km from the AIIMS Metro station. It is known for its dynamic market and business regions and its closeness to a portion of Delhi’s famous vacation spots. The area blends free houses, condos, and gated networks.
- Hauz Khas: It is a famous private and business region around 5 km from the AIIMS Metro station. It is known for its verifiable landmarks, artistry exhibitions, and nightlife. The area blends free houses, condos, and gated networks.
- Lajpat Nagar: It is one more famous neighbourhood around 7 km from AIIMS Metro station. It is known for its clamouring business sector and business regions and its nearness to a portion of Delhi’s famous vacation spots. The area has free houses, lofts, and gated networks.
Famous Landmarks Near AIIMS Metro Station:
AIIMS Metro Station is near a few famous milestones and vacation spots in southern Delhi, India. A portion of the renowned tourist spots close to AIIMS Metro Station include:
- All India Foundation of Clinical Sciences (AIIMS): This is one of the head clinical establishments in India and is found highly near AIIMS Metro Station. The AIIMS grounds are spread across a few sections of land and are known for their cutting-edge offices and top-notch clinical treatment.
- Safdarjung’s Burial chamber: It is a well-known verifiable landmark around 3 km from AIIMS Metro Station. It was inherent in the eighteenth 100 years and is known for its staggering engineering and beautiful nurseries.
- Hauz Khas Town: This is an in-vogue area situated around 5 km from AIIMS Metro Station. It is known for its in-vogue bistros, craftsmanship displays, and shop stores. The region is likewise home to several verifiable landmarks, including an old post and a mosque.
- Qutub Minar: This is a UNESCO World Legacy Site and possibly of Delhi’s most renowned milestones. It is situated around 10 km from AIIMS Metro Station and is known for its shocking engineering and authentic importance.
- Lotus Sanctuary: It is a renowned strict milestone around 10 km from AIIMS Metro Station. It is known for its exceptional lotus-moulded design and peaceful environmental factors.
Parking At AIIMS Metro Station:
AIIMS Metro Station is situated in the southern part of Delhi, India, and is a bustling transportation centre point that consistently serves many suburbanites. The metro station has a staggered leaving office that can oblige many vehicles and bikes.
The stopping office at AIIMS Metro Station is worked by Delhi Metro Rail Enterprise (DMRC) and charges an ostensible expense for stopping. The stopping charges at AIIMS Metro Station are common to the rates charged at other metro stations in Delhi.
It is critical to note that stopping at AIIMS Metro Station can be prevalent during top hours, particularly on non-weekend days. Consequently, it is prescribed to show up before the expected time to guarantee the accessibility of parking spots. Also, the leaving office at AIIMS Metro Station might have specific limitations set up, for example, limits on the span of leaving or constraints on the sort of vehicles that can be left.
Therefore, checking the stopping rules and guidelines before utilising the stopping office at AIIMS Metro Station is wise. This data can generally be found on the DMRC site or by reaching the DMRC client assistance focus.
AIIMS Metro Station is a significant transportation centre point in the southern part of Delhi, India, that associates different city pieces through the Delhi Metro rail organisation. The station is near several well-known milestones, including the All India Establishment of Clinical Sciences (AIIMS), Safdarjung’s Burial place, and Hauz Khas Town. The station has a staggered leaving office that can oblige many vehicles and bikes.