East Delhi is a district in the eastern part of Delhi, India. It is one of the 11 authoritative areas of Delhi and is known for its quickly creating the metropolitan framework and business exercises. The locale contains a few regions, including Mayur Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, Preet Vihar, Shahdara, Vivek Vihar, Krishna Nagar, Karkarduma, and Patparganj.
In addition, East Delhi is home to a few well-known milestones, including Akshardham Sanctuary, Yamuna Sports Complex, and Gandhi Nagar Market. The district is also known for its lively food culture and is famous for dishes such as chole bhature, dahi bhalla, and paranthas.
East Delhi is all around associated with different pieces of the city through various methods of transport, including the Delhi Metro, transportation, auto-carts, and taxicabs. The region is likewise home to a few significant instructive establishments, clinics, and retail outlets, making it a well-known private and business centre in the city.
As of late, the district has seen a vast improvement in the foundation, including the development of a few new flyovers, the extension of the Delhi Metro organisation, and the improvement of new private and business projects. As a result, East Delhi is an energetic and quickly developing region that offers a blend of personal, business, and social encounters.
Karkarduma Metro Station:
Karkarduma Metro Station is a metro station situated in the Karkarduma area of East Delhi, India. It is an important transportation centre in the city, filling in as an exchange station between the Blue Line and Pink Line of the Delhi Metro. The station is on Vikas Marg, a significant street in East Delhi.
It is arranged near a few noticeable milestones, like Karkarduma Court, Karkarduma Locale Park, and Karkarduma Market. The Karkarduma Metro Station is very much associated with different pieces of the city through various methods of transport like transport, cabs, and auto-carts. It gives simple admittance to famous objections in Delhi like Connaught Spot, Chandni Chowk, and India Entryway.
The station has a cutting-edge plan and is outfitted with offices like lifts, elevators, and CCTV cameras for security. It likewise has a leaving office and a feeder transport administration for workers’ comfort. Generally, the Karkarduma Metro Station is a significant transportation centre point in Delhi and is an essential connection for the city’s occupants and guests.
Karkarduma Metro Station-Location:
Karkarduma Metro Station is in the Karkarduma area of East Delhi, India. It is a piece of the Blue Line of the Delhi Metro, which associates Dwarka in West Delhi with the Noida Downtown area in the adjoining city of Noida. The station is arranged on the Vikas Marg, a significant street that interfaces East Delhi to Focal Delhi.
It is in several private and business regions, including Preet Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, and Mayur Vihar. The specific area of the station is at the convergence of Vikas Marg and Karkardooma Flyover.
Karkarduma Metro Station-Design And Structure:
Karkarduma Metro Station is a raised metro station situated on the Blue Line of the Delhi Metro. The station has a cutting-edge and applicable plan with a roomy and vaporous construction.
The station has two levels – the concourse level and the stage level. At the concourse level, travellers enter and leave the station to buy tickets. The group is gotten to by several steps, lifts, or lifts. The concourse level is additionally where the station control room and different offices like bathrooms, shops, and food slows down are found.
The stage level is where travellers board and land the trains. Again, the stage is reached through several steps, lifts, or lifts from the concourse level. The stage level has a few highlights, for example, material tiles for the outwardly weakened, CCTV cameras for security, and public location frameworks for declarations.
The station has a primary and productive design, with clear signage and directional markers to assist travellers with exploring the station without any problem. The station likewise includes a few works of art establishments that exhibit the nearby culture and legacy of the city.
Karkarduma Metro Station is also outfitted with a few present-day conveniences, such as Wi-Fi, portable charging focuses, and open-to-seating regions. The station is intended to give a pleasant and helpful experience for travellers from the Karkarduma area of East Delhi.
Blue And Pink Line Of Delhi Metro:
The Delhi Metro, or the DMRC, has a few functional lines, including the Blue and Pink Lines. The Blue Line of the Delhi Metro is one of the organisation’s most extended and active lines. It runs from Dwarka in the southwest to the Noida Downtown area in the southeast, covering a distance of roughly 56.61 kilometres and serving 50 stations.
The Blue Line likewise has an air terminal express branch that interfaces the New Delhi railroad station with the Indira Gandhi Global Air terminal. Finally, the Pink Line of the Delhi Metro is a generally new line that associates Majlis Park in the north with Shiv Vihar in the upper east. It covers a distance of roughly 58.59 kilometres and serves 38 stations.
The Pink Line crosses with a few different lines of the Delhi Metro, including the Blue Line, Yellow Line, and Maroon Line. The Blue Line and the Pink Line of the Delhi Metro are entirely raised or underground, with no at-grade segments.
Facilities At Karkarduma Metro Station:
Karkarduma Metro Station is on the Blue Line of the Delhi Metro, situated in the city’s eastern area. The station is intended to be open to all, with a few offices that upgrade traveller comfort and well-being. A portion of the offices accessible at Karkarduma Metro Station are:
- Lifts and Elevators: The station has lifts and elevators that give simple admittance to the stage for travellers with inabilities, old travellers, and those with weighty baggage.
- Leaving: The station has a leaving office for both bikes and four-wheelers, giving a practical choice to travellers who wish to leave their vehicles before loading up the metro.
- Programmed Ticket Candy machines (ATVMs): The station has ATVMs that empower travellers to buy tickets rapidly and effectively without the need to remain in lengthy lines.
- Client Care: The station has a client care focus that gives help and data to travellers. The client care focus likewise has a lost and found office where travellers can report lost things or recover lost items tracked down by the metro specialists.
- Security: The station is outfitted with CCTV cameras that give a 24×7 survey of the station and guarantee traveller wellbeing. Likewise, a prepared security workforce is positioned at the station to help travellers and keep up with the rule of law.
- Wi-Fi: The station offers a free Wi-Fi network to travellers, empowering them to remain associated while they sit tight for their train.
- Bathrooms: The station has perfect and all-around kept up with restrooms for the comfort of travellers.
- Drinking Water: Drinking water offices are accessible at the station, guaranteeing that travellers can remain hydrated while hanging tight for their train.
- Shops and Restaurants: The station has a few shops and diners, giving travellers choices for food, refreshments, and different fundamentals.
- Public Vehicle: The station is all around associated with a few public vehicle choices, for example, transports and auto-carts, empowering travellers to arrive at their last objective handily.
Route Map Of Karkarduma Metro Station:
Karkarduma Metro Station is on Line 3 (Blue Line) of the Delhi Metro. Here is the course guide for Line 3, which incorporates Karkarduma Metro Station:
Dwarka Area 21 → Indira Gandhi Global Air terminal → Dhaula Kuan → Rajouri Nursery → Punjabi Bagh West → Shivaji Park → Kirti Nagar → Moti Nagar → Ramesh Nagar → Rajendra Spot → Patel Nagar → Shadipur → Kirti Nagar → Satguru Ramsingh Marg → Ashok Park Primary → Inderlok → Kanhaiya Nagar → Keshav Puram → Netaji Subhash Spot → Kohat Territory → Pitampura → Rohini East → Rohini West → Rithala
The absolute length of Line 3 (Blue Line) is roughly 58.9 kilometres, and it associates Dwarka in southwest Delhi with Rithala in the northwest. Karkarduma Metro Station is between Preet Vihar and Anand Vihar Metro Stations on Line 3.
Food Court At Karkarduma Metro Station:
Karkarduma Metro Station has a food court situated inside the metro station premises. The food court is arranged on the mezzanine floor and offers an assortment of food choices to suburbanites, including Indian, Chinese, and cheap food. Some famous food outlets in the food court at Karkarduma Metro Station are Mcdonald’s, KFC, Bikanervala, Sagar Ratna, and Dominos.
The food court at Karkarduma Metro Station is open from morning till late at night and gives a practical choice to suburbanites to snatch a light meal or a feast while going on the metro. The food court is open and all around kept up with, and the food outlets stick to extreme cleanliness and well-being guidelines. The seating region at the food court is likewise very much planned and open, making it a charming spot to have some time off during a long excursion.
Hotels Near Karkarduma Metro Station:
A few residencies are close to Karkarduma Metro Station in Delhi, India. Some of them are:
- Inn Park Square: Found only inverse to Karkarduma Metro Station, Inn Park Court is an extravagance residency offering 91 exceptionally outfitted rooms and suites with contemporary conveniences.
- Ginger Lodging: Situated a good ways off of around 1 km from Karkarduma Metro Station, Ginger Inn is a spending plan residency offering 85 roomy rooms with contemporary conveniences.
- The Leela Feel Show Lodging: Situated a good ways off of around 2 km from Karkarduma Metro Station, The Leela Vibe Show Inn is an extravagance residency offering 480 very selected rooms and suites with top-notch conveniences.
- Occasion Hotel: Situated a ways off, around 3 km from Karkarduma Metro Station, Occasion Motel is an extravagance residency offering 193 rooms and suites with present-day conveniences.
- Radisson Blu: Situated a good ways off, around 4 km from Karkarduma Metro Station, Radisson Blu is an extravagance residency offering 271 open rooms and suites with contemporary conveniences.
These are some residencies close to Karkarduma Metro Station in Delhi, India.
Parking At Karkarduma Metro Station:
Karkarduma Metro Station in Delhi, India, has a stopping office for bikes and four-wheelers. The parking garage is overseen by Delhi Metro Rail Organization (DMRC) and charges an ostensible expense for stopping. The stopping charges for bikes at Karkarduma Metro Station are INR 15 for the initial 4 hours and INR 5 for each extra hour.
The most significant day-to-day charge is INR 100. The stopping charges for four-wheelers at Karkarduma Metro Station are INR 30 for the initial 4 hours and INR 10 for each extra hour. The most extreme day-to-day control is INR 200. It’s vital to take note that stopping accessibility might be restricted during top hours and at the ends of the week/occasions.
Subsequently, it’s prudent to show up before the expected time or consider elective transportation methods if stopping isn’t accessible. Furthermore, different parking spaces are accessible in the Karkarduma region, for example, the Cross Waterway Shopping centre Stopping and Karkarduma Court Complex Stopping, which can be utilised assuming that the metro station stopping is full.
The Karkarduma Metro Station is mainly connected with various bits of the city through multiple strategies for transport, like vehicles, taxis, and auto trucks. It permits outstanding complaints in Delhi like Connaught Spot, Chandni Chowk, and India Doorway.
The station has a state-of-the-art plan and is furnished with various workplaces like lifts, lifts, and CCTV cameras for security. It similarly has a leaving office and a feeder transport organisation for the solace of labourers. The Karkarduma Metro Station is a critical transportation community point in Delhi and fills in as a fundamental association for the city’s tenants and visitors.