Bangalore, formally known as Bengaluru, is an energetic and cosmopolitan city in southern India. It is the capital of the territory of Karnataka and is frequently alluded to as the “Silicon Valley of India” because of its flourishing IT industry. Bangalore is known for its excellent environment, lovely gardens, and stops.
The city has a rich social legacy and is home to a few verifiable milestones and landmarks, including the Bangalore Castle, the Bull Sanctuary, and the Vidhana Soudha. The city is additionally known for its music and dance, with a few live concerts and comprehensive developments held consistently.
Bangalore is a significant centre point for schooling and examination, with a few renowned instructive establishments and exploration focuses in the city. It is likewise a centre for new businesses and business ventures, with a flourishing startup environment that has earned global respect.
The town is associated with different pieces of the nation and the world, with a worldwide air terminal and a few significant railroad stations. Bangalore likewise has an advanced public transportation framework, including a metro framework that interfaces different city pieces. Bangalore is a powerful city that joins advancement with custom, making it an excellent and captivating spot to visit or live in.
Bangalore Metro Transportation:
Bangalore Metro is a fast-travel framework that serves the city of Bangalore, India. The framework, as of now, comprises two functional lines: the Purple Line and the Green Line. The Purple Line interfaces the eastern and western pieces of Bangalore, while the Green Line associates the northern and southern elements of the city.
The metro framework has carried critical enhancements to Bangalore’s transportation foundation, decreasing clogs on the streets and giving a quicker and more reliable method of transportation for suburbanites. As a result, the metro has become a famous mode of transportation, especially for those travelling to and from work.
The metro stations are current and exceptional, highlighting conveniences like lifts, elevators, and paid-to-stop offices. The stations are additionally intended to be open for individuals with inabilities. The Bangalore Metro works on a smart card-based tagging framework, which makes it more straightforward for suburbanites to go without the issue of conveying cash.
The framework additionally offers limited tolls for incessant voyagers and understudies. Notwithstanding the metro, Bangalore has a Bangalore Metro is a fast travel structure that serves the city of Bangalore, India. The system at this point includes two utilitarian lines: the Purple Line and the Green Line.
The Purple Line interfaces Bangalore’s eastern and western bits, while the Green Line relates the northern and southern bits of the city. The metro system has conveyed big moves up to Bangalore’s transportation establishment, diminishing obstructions in the city and giving residents a speedier and more reliable way of transportation.
The metro has transformed into a well-known strategy for transport, particularly for those going to and from work. The metro stations are current and outstanding, including comforts like lifts, lifts, and paid halting workplaces. The stations are moreover expected to be accessible for people with ineptitudes.
The Bangalore Metro chips away at a smart card-based labelling system, simplifying it for residents to do without the issue of conveying cash. The structure, in like manner, offers restricted affirmations for progressive pioneers and students. Bangalore has a high-level public transportation system consolidating transport and auto-trucks despite the metro.
The metro system is reduced with these strategies for transportation, making it straightforward for labourers to branch out to and from the metro stations. As a rule, Bangalore Metro has staggeringly fostered the city’s transportation establishment, giving a faster, more successful, and more pleasing strategy for transportation for workers.
Well-created public transportation framework that incorporates transports and auto-carts. The metro framework is included with these transportation methods, making it more straightforward for suburbanites to venture out to and from the metro stations.
Generally, the Bangalore Metro has further developed the city’s transportation framework, giving a quicker, more effective, and more agreeable method of transportation for suburbanites.
Green Line Of Bangalore Metro Transportation:
The Green Line has 24 stations, including 16 raised and 8 underground stations. The line is 24.2 km long and requires 45 minutes to finish. The bar is intended to associate with different areas of Bangalore, including Yelachenahalli, Jayanagar, Rajajinagar, and Peenya Modern Region.
The stations are furnished with present-day offices, including lifts, elevators, and CCTV cameras. The line is coordinated with different methods of public transportation, like transport and auto-carts.
The line works from 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM, with a recurrence of roughly 4 to 10 minutes, contingent upon the hour of the day. The line utilises a savvy card-based tagging framework, which permits travellers to travel with credit only and diminishes the issue of conveying change.
The bar is essential for a more prominent arrangement to foster the metro network in Bangalore, with extra lines now under development and in the arranging stages. The Green Line of the Bangalore Metro is an effective method of transportation that has worked incredibly on the network and transportation framework of Bangalore, giving a quicker, more effective and more agreeable way of transportation for suburbanites.
Important Stations At Green Line Metro Route:
The Green Line is one of the two functional lines of the Bangalore Metro, serving the southern and northern parts of Bangalore, India. The line runs from Yelachenahalli in the south to Nagasandra in the north, covering a distance of 24.2 km. The bar has 24 stations, including 16 raised and 8 underground stations.
- Jayaprakash Nagar
- Rashtriya Vidyalaya Street
- South End Circle
- Public School
- Krishna Rajendra Market
- Great Exchange
- Mantri Square Sampige Street
- Shoe Cleanser Production line
- Kuvempu Street
- Mantri Square Tollbooth
- Peenya Industry
Yelachenahalli Metro Station:
Yelachenahalli Metro Station is situated in the southern part of Bangalore, India. It is the end station of the Green Line of the Bangalore Metro and is located in the neighbourhood of Yelachenahalli, which is essential for the Kanakapura Street passageway.
The station is a raised design with offices like lifts, elevators, and a paid stopping region. It likewise has a committed part for auto-carts and different methods of public transportation. Yelachenahalli Metro Station gives simple admittance to a few significant regions in the southern piece of Bangalore, including Jayanagar, JP Nagar, and Banashankari.
The station is likewise a large transportation centre for suburbanites going to and from the nearby local locations of Kanakapura Street. The Green Line of the Bangalore Metro, which incorporates Yelachenahalli Metro Station, associates the southern and northern pieces of Bangalore, giving a proficient and advantageous method of transportation for workers.
Yelachenahalli Metro Station-Location:
Yelachenahalli Metro Station is on the southern finish of the Green Line of Bangalore Metro, situated in the south of a piece of Bangalore, India. Here is a point-by-point portrayal of the area of Yelachenahalli Metro Station:
Yelachenahalli Metro Station is situated in the southern piece of Bangalore, in the neighbourhood of Yelachenahalli, which is essential for the Uttarahalli region. The station is arranged at the convergence of Kanakapura Street and the seventeenth Go across Street.
Facilities At Yelachenahalli Metro Station:
Yelachenahalli Metro Station is a cutting-edge metro station on the southern finish of the Green Line of Bangalore Metro. The station offers different offices to travellers for a pleasant and bother-free driving experience. Here is a portion of the offices accessible at Yelachenahalli Metro Station:
- Tagging counters and ticket candy machines: The station has tagging counters and ticket candy machines where travellers can buy tickets for their metro process.
- Data shows: The station has advanced shows that give consistent data on train plans, station declarations, and other significant data.
- Elevators: The station has elevators, making it open to all travellers, including those with incapacities.
- Bathrooms: The station has perfect and very much kept up with bathrooms for travellers.
- Stopping offices: Yelachenahalli Metro Station has a devoted blocking region for bikes and four-wheelers.
- Security includes: The station has CCTV cameras and security staff to guarantee the well-being and safety of travellers.
- Different conveniences: The station likewise has a corner shop, food outlets, and ATMs for the comfort of travellers.
Yelachenahalli Metro Station gives every one of the essential offices to travellers for a pleasant and bother-free driving experience.
Food Court At Yelachenahalli Metro Station:
Yelachenahalli Metro Station has a food court that offers travellers different food and refreshment choices. The food court is situated on the station’s ground floor and is effectively available to travellers. The food court at Yelachenahalli Metro Station has numerous outlets serving different cooking styles, including Indian, Chinese, and inexpensive food.
Some famous food court outlets include Mcdonald’s, Domino’s Pizza, and Bistro Espresso Day. Travellers can partake in a quick tidbit or a full dinner at the food court previously or after their metro process. The food court likewise gives a seating region for travellers to sit and partake in their food.
Even with the food court, Yelachenahalli Metro Station again has different conveniences like bathrooms, stopping offices, and ATMs, making it a helpful stop for travellers on the metro.
Famous Landmarks Near Yelachenahalli Metro Station:
Yelachenahalli Metro Station is situated in the southern part of Bangalore, and a few famous milestones are nearby. Here is a portion of the renowned landmarks close to Yelachenahalli Metro Station:
- Bull Sanctuary: Bull Sanctuary, or Dodda Ganesha Gudi, is a famous sanctuary around 4 km from Yelachenahalli Metro Station. The cover is known for its incredible design and houses a sculpture of Nandi Bull.
- Cornet Rock Park: Trumpet Rock Park is a well-known park around 5 km from Yelachenahalli Metro Station. The recreation area is known for its delightful stone developments and gives a unique perspective on the encompassing regions.
- Lalbagh Greenhouse: Lalbagh Professional flowerbed is a well-known vacation spot situated around 7 km from Yelachenahalli Metro Station. The nursery is known for its outstanding, widely varied vegetation, including uncommon types of plants and trees.
- Tipu Ruler’s Mid-year Royal residence: Tipu King’s Late spring Castle is a noteworthy landmark around 8 km from Yelachenahalli Metro Station. The royal residence was inherent for the eighteenth 100 years and is known for its delightful engineering and authentic importance.
- Bangalore Post: Bangalore Stronghold is a famous milestone around 10 km from Yelachenahalli Metro Station. The post was inherent in the sixteenth 100 years and is known for its delightful engineering and authentic importance.
These are only a few famous milestones close to Yelachenahalli Metro Station. Travellers can easily access these spots by taking a metro or a taxi from the station.
Residential Areas Near Yelachenahalli Metro Station:
Yelachenahalli Metro Station is situated in the southern part of Bangalore and is encircled by a few neighbourhoods. Here is a portion of the communities close to Yelachenahalli Metro Station:
- Kanakapura Street: Kanakapura Street is a famous neighbourhood close to Yelachenahalli Metro Station. The region is known for its delightful parks, retail plazas, and private condos.
- JP Nagar: JP Nagar is a famous neighbourhood around 3 km from Yelachenahalli Metro Station. The region is known for its private condos, stops, and retail plazas.
- Jayanagar: Jayanagar is a famous neighbourhood around 6 km from Yelachenahalli Metro Station. The region is known for its private condos, retail plazas, and lovely parks.
- Banashankari: Banashankari is a famous neighbourhood around 8 km from Yelachenahalli Metro Station. The region is known for its private condos, sanctuaries, and retail plazas.
- Basavanagudi: Basavanagudi is a well-known neighbourhood around 10 km from Yelachenahalli Metro Station. The region is known for its private lofts, parks, and sanctuaries.
Parking At This Metro Station:
Yelachenahalli Metro Station has stopping offices for both bikes and four-wheelers. The stopping region is situated near the station and has a limit of around 60 bikes and 15 four-wheelers.
The stopping charges at Yelachenahalli Metro Station are as per the following:
- Bikes: Rs. 15 for the initial four hours and Rs. 5 for each resulting hour.
- Four-wheelers: Rs. 30 for the initial four hours and Rs. 10 for each resulting hour.
Travellers can utilise the leaving offices at Yelachenahalli Metro Station to leave their vehicles and afterwards take the metro to arrive at their objective. However, it is critical to note that the stopping offices at the station depend upon accessibility, and it is prescribed to show up sooner than expected to get a parking space.
Yelachenahalli Metro Station is a famous metro station in the southern part of Bangalore, India. It is essential for the Green Line of the Bangalore Metro and is a conspicuous travel centre point for travellers travelling to and from the southern pieces of the city.
The station has a few offices for travellers, including stopping offices, savvy card offices, and a food court. Moreover, the station is encircled by a few well-known milestones, neighbourhoods, and vacation destinations, making it a helpful travel point for suburbanites and guests.
In rundown, Yelachenahalli Metro Station is a significant transportation centre point in Bangalore, giving helpful availability toward the southern pieces of the city and offering a few offices and conveniences for travellers.