Metro transportation, or quick travel or tram, is a metropolitan public transportation framework that works underground; however, it can likewise work at ground level or raised tracks. It ordinarily includes using electric-controlled trains that suddenly spike in demand for committed ways, with stations at standard stretches along the course. Delhi Metro is a fast travel framework serving the Public Capital District of Delhi, India.
It is one of the most extensive and active metro networks on the planet, with an all-out length of the north of 390 kilometers and 285 stations. The Delhi Metro framework comprises a variety of coded lines, including the Red Line, Yellow Line, Blue Line, Green Line, Violet Line, Pink Line, and Red Line, which interface different pieces of Delhi and its adjoining urban communities.
The Delhi Metro is known for its dependability, unwavering quality, and well-being. It has essentially diminished travel time and blockage on the city’s streets, making it a well-known method of transportation for suburbanites, sightseers, and different explorers. The framework works from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm consistently and gives cooled trains, lifts, elevators, and additional conveniences for the comfort of its travelers.
Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station:
Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station is a metro station situated in Delhi, India. It is arranged on the Pink Line of the Delhi Metro organization. The station serves the Sarai Kale Khan area and gives admittance to different milestones and objections in the encompassing regions. Some great spots near Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station include the Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah, Public Zoological Park, and India Territory Center.
The station is outfitted with different offices for the accommodation of travelers, for example, lifts, lifts, ticket candy machines, and ATMs. Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station is a significant transportation center point in Delhi, giving simple admittance to different pieces of the city and its adjoining regions. It is a cutting-edge and exceptional metro station that takes special care of workers’ and voyagers’ requirements.
Location Of Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station:
Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station is situated in the southern piece of New Delhi, India. It is arranged on the Pink Line of the Delhi Metro organization. The specific area of the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station is on Mathura Street (NH2), close to the Sarai Kale Khan Entomb State Transport Terminal (ISBT). The station is situated between the Jangpura and Nizamuddin Metro Stations.
The station is found near different milestones and significant regions of the city. The Hazrat Nizamuddin Rail route Station is found close by, and the station is additionally effectively open from other pieces of Delhi through transport, taxis, and cars.
Design And Structure Of Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station:
The Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station has a cutting-edge and contemporary plan in accordance with the general engineering and plan reasoning of the Delhi Metro. The station is intended to take care of the requirements of the travelers and give them a pleasant and helpful experience. The station is an underground station with two levels, the concourse level, and the stage level. The concourse level is at ground level, with ticket counters, passage doors, and a couple of shops. The stage level is subterranean level and has two stages with tracks on one or the other side.
The station has an open and sufficiently bright entry hall, which prompts the concourse level. The entryway has lifts and lifts for simple admittance to the station. The station likewise has a different entry and exit for travelers from the Sarai Kale Khan Entomb State Transport Terminal (ISBT).
The stage level has a section-free design with a reasonable level of 5.5 meters, giving travelers adequate headroom. The stages have a length of 140 meters, which can oblige up to eight mentors of a metro train. The steps are outfitted with programmed stage screen entryways, giving the travelers well-being and security. The station has been planned with an emphasis on energy productivity and manageability. The station has a water collecting framework, which assists in preserving watering. The station likewise has a waste administration framework, which guarantees the legitimate removal of waste created at the station.
Facilities At Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station:
Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station offers a scope of offices to travelers for agreeable and helpful travel insight. A portion of the critical offices accessible at the station are:
1. Ticketing: The station has ticket counters and ticket candy machines (TVMs) for buying tickets and re-energizing smart cards.
2. Escalators and lifts: The station has lifts and lifts for simple admittance to the concourse level and the stage level. The rides are likewise intended to oblige travellers with incapacities.
3. Automatic charge assortment framework (AFCS): The station has an AFCS, which empowers travelers to enter and leave using smart cards or tokens.
4. Information showcase framework: The station has data show frameworks that give continuous data on train timings, charges, and station maps.
5. CCTV observation: The station is outfitted with CCTV cameras for security and reconnaissance purposes.
6. Automatic stage screen entryways: The stages at the station are furnished with programmed stage screen entryways, giving the travellers well-being and security.
7. Public location framework: The station has a public location framework that makes declarations on train timings and other significant data.
8. Washrooms: The station has separate washrooms for people.
9. Drinking water: The station has drinking water offices for travellers.
10. Shops and stands: The station has shops and booths selling papers, magazines, snacks, and different fundamentals.
Food Court At Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station:
There is no food court at the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station. Nonetheless, there were a couple of food booths and shops selling tidbits and refreshments. These shops offered various food things like sandwiches, rolls, burgers, tea, espresso, and sodas. Travellers could purchase these things to eat in a hurry or take them on the metro.
Landmarks Near Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station:
A few tourist spots are close to the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station. A portion of the unmistakable ones are:
1. Hazrat Nizamuddin Rail line Station: This is one of the significant rail line stations in Delhi, situated around 2 km from the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station. It is very much associated with different urban communities the nation over.
2. Sarai Kale Khan Bury State Transport Terminal (ISBT): This is a significant transport terminal in Delhi, found neighbouring the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station. It is very much associated with different pieces of Delhi and different urban communities in North India.
3. Humayun’s Burial chamber: This UNESCO World Legacy Site is 3 km from the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station. It is one of the best instances of Mughal engineering and is a well-known vacation spot in Delhi.
4. Purana Qila: This old stronghold is 4 km from the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station. It is accepted to have been worked by the Afghan ruler Sher Shah Suri and is one more well-known vacation spot in Delhi.
5. India Door: This famous landmark is 5 km from the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station. It is a conflict commemoration committed to Indian officers who passed on in The Second Great War.
6. Lotus Sanctuary: This Bahai Place of Love is 7 km from the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station. It is known for its particular lotus-moulded plan and draws in guests from everywhere in the world.
These milestones are effectively open from the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station through cabs, transports, or the metro.
Residencies Near Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station:
A few local locations are close to the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station. A portion of the noticeable ones are:
1. Nizamuddin East: This wealthy neighbourhood is around 2 km from the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station. It is known for its tree-lined roads, parks, and upscale homes.
2. Bhogal: This neighbourhood is around 3 km from the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station. It is known for its reasonable lodging choices and closeness to different schools, medical clinics, and markets.
3. Maharani Bagh: This is a very arranged neighbourhood around 4 km from the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station. It is known for its extensive homes, vegetation, and vicinity to different parks and sporting facilities.
4. Friends Settlement: This is a top-notch neighborhood 5 km from the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station. It is known for its upscale homes, architectural shops, and high-quality cafés.
5. Sarita Vihar: This advanced neighborhood is around 6 km from the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station. It is known for its gated networks, wide streets, and parks.
These local locations are available from the Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station through taxicabs, transport, or the metro. They offer a scope of lodging choices to suit various spending plans and ways of life.
Parking Facility At Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station:
The Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station offers to leave offices to accommodate travellers who wish to leave their vehicles and utilise the metro. The stopping office is overseen by the Delhi Metro Rail Company (DMRC) and is close to the metro station. The leaving office at Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station was a staggered leaving office that could oblige up to 1,000 vehicles and 2-wheelers. The stopping office was furnished with everyday conveniences, for example, CCTV surveillance, putting out fire gear, and a public location framework.
Sarai Kale Khan Metro Station is an important transportation center in Delhi that fills in as a substantial trade point for the Delhi Metro. Moreover, the station is decisively situated close to a few milestones, like Hazrat Nizamuddin Railroad Station, Sarai Kale Khan Bury State Transport Terminal (ISBT), and Humayun’s Burial chamber, making it effectively open for workers travelling.