PM Kissan Samman Nidhi is the Union Government’s core step to benefit farmers. This initiative gives the farmers up to Rs. 6,000 per year as minimum income support. Piyush Goyal announced this initiative on 1st February 2019 interim union budget of India, the scheme is over Rs. 75,000 crores per annum.
PM Kissan Samman Nidhi came into effect on December 2018. The government of Telangana was the first to take action on this scheme, known as the “Rythu Bandu” Scheme. Where an amount was given directly to the eligible farmers, this scheme has been approved by various organizations and has also received acknowledgment of merit because it has been considered successful, like World Bank.
Some economists say this type of Investment Support is better than farmers taking loans from loan waivers. Because of its successful journey, the Indian Government wanted to establish this scheme nationwide to benefit all the farmers of India.
During the 2019 interim union budget, Cabinet Minister of the union government, Mr. Piyush Goyal, announced this scheme on February 1st, 2019. Therefore, from 2018-2019 at least Rs. 20,000 crore was given under this scheme. 24th February 2019 Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Mr.Narendra Modi, declared this scheme in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. He also transferred the first installment of Rs.2,000 each to one crore farmers in India.
The Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers has awarded those states which have performed well and become top among the states and districts which fall under the PM Kissan Samman Nidhi scheme. This is based on the Correction of Data, Addressing Farmer’s Grievances, and timely physical verification exercise.
This article will discuss the benefits and how to check the status through the official website ie. pmkisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan Status 2023:
Recently, Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi made the 12th installment into the scheme, which made the people more eager to know more about this scheme and the next,13th installment date of PM Kissan 2023, which is due in March 2023.
To know the status of people, are advised to visit pm.gov.in and use their mobile number to check the PM Kisan 13th Installment Beneficiary List, 2023 also, have the complete PM Kisan eKYC 2023 otherwise, they might not get their names on the list.
The New farmers with complete PM Kisan Registration and eKYC can check the PM Kisan Status 2023 through the given link. To know your PM Kisan Status, you must use your Aadhar Card Number or your Mobile number on the official website, i.e., pmkisan.gov.in.
On the status page, you can see whether your application is accepted, and if any error is shown, you can rectify it as soon as possible. After checking your status and rectifying the errors, you must wait for the announcement of the PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023. The eligible farmers’ names will be listed, and the installment will be credited to their bank account linked to their Aadhar Card number. But before that, the eligible farmers must check whether their bank account is working.
Pmkisan.gov.in 13th Beneficiary List 2023:
- Only the registered farmers whose names are under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana are on the beneficiary list once their documents are verified thoroughly.
- The PM Kisan 13th beneficiary 2023 list is said to be released around the 15th to 20th of December on the official link of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi pmkisan.gov.in before the amount is credited to your bank account.
- Benenfiacry list has names of eligible farmers who will get Rs.2000/- for each PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana installment.
- Visit the website, i.e., pmkisan.gov.in, using your mobile number or aadhar card number to check your name in PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary list status 2023.
- The benefit of this scheme is that it provides Rs 6000/- per year as a financial assistant.
- And documents required for verification are Aadhar Card, Bank Account, Mobile Number, and land record. The total number of installments provided is 3 to the eligible farmers.
- The PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 will be released state-wise, village-wise, and district-wise for the reference of the eligible farmers of PM Kisan Yojana.
The PM of India has made the 12th installment through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, as everyone now waits for the 13th Installment. It is expected to be released around February 20th, 2023, or in March. You should check your status on The Beneficiary list of 2023 through the data provided on December and March period installments.
It is said that the farmers who have not submitted the documents required for the beneficiaries will not receive the 13th installment amount of the PM Kisan Yoajana 2023.
So hurry up! and check all the criteria and eligibility and register yourself in this super amazing scheme for the farmers to get added to the beneficiary list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023.
Pmkisan.gov.in Status Check 2023 [Beneficiary&Installment]:
|PM Kisan Status Check 2023||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023||Click Here|
|Arogya Home||Check Here|
The table above shows the details regarding The PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2023, which is said to be released in March 2023. Farmers must complete their PM Kisan e-KYC 2023 before the release date as it is mandatory to do e-KYC to claim the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana in your bank account.
Therefore all the updates and detailed information related to the 13th PM Kisan Installment 2023 will be accessible on the official link ie. pmkisan.gov.in.
The 13th installment will be done soon, so farmers are requested to keep looking forward to more Updates.
PM Kisan Status Check 2023 By Mobile Number:
- Farmers can check their PM Kisan Staus 2023 through their registered Mobile Number by using the following steps:-
- The first step is to visit the official link of PM Kisan Yojana 2023 ie. pmkisan.gov.in.
- Put the required details on the website, like Mobile Number or Registration Number.
- Put the captcha code to log in to the website.
- Then after checking into the website, click on the beneficiary status button.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Then you will receive an OTP through SMS,
- Enter your OTP, which you received in SMS.
- Then after putting your OTP, you will see the status of your beneficiary on your screen, and you can check your eligibility through that.
- Using the above steps, you can check your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Status through your Mobile Number.
These are steps to check the status of PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary 2023, that is, by using your Mobile Number. It has made access easy for hard-working farmers eligible for this scheme. Therefore it is advised to the farmers to make sure their Mobile Number is linked as well it has made it very smooth for them.
PM Kisan eKYC Status 2023 By Aadhaar:
For PM Kisan Yojana 2023, it is mandatory to have a complete e-KYC, if any farmer has not to completed their e-KYC will be barred from the PM Kisan Installment scheme.
Therefore farmers are encouraged to do the e-KYC for their benefit and can check their PM Kisan e-KYC status 2023 on the website of pmkisan.gov.in by using their Mobile Number. It will show that if everything related to the application is correct, only it can proceed with the procedures.
If any error is found, then the application can also be corrected. The process of doing e-KYC is very easy and simple. The farmers need to enter their Aadhar Card number, and they will receive an OTP number in their Registered Mobile Number. They have to enter the OTP to complete the e-KYC procedure.
However, it is said that those who have completed their e-KYC process are eligible and can get their names on the beneficiary list in 2023 and will be awarded the installment prices on their respective bank account. So it is high time to get your e-KYC done so you can also be part of the grateful scheme (The 13th installment will be announced soon).
PM Kisan KYC Update:
After updating their e-KYC for the installment benefit, farmers can check their KYC update.
In this, we will cover the KYC Update and How To Check KYC Update?
The farmers who are eligible and fall under the PM Kisan Scheme can update their KYC update by CSC log-in.
Therefore it is important to note that those who have an updated e-KYC will receive the installment amount in their bank account, that is also, if the update is the latest.
The Union Government led this scheme in 2018 after Telangana Government was the first to get the recognition, and it has benefited the farmers of that state, thus, to help the small and marginal farmers, the government of India made it a nationwide project.
Since then, this scheme has been beneficiary to all the marginal farmers who have land less than 2 or 3 or less in 2 hectares of cultivable land, therefore in this scheme, they are getting the monetary benefit which is why these small and marginal farmers must get their e-KYC updated. A minimum amount of pension is also assured in this scheme, and Family Pension is promised and will be provided under the “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana (PM-KMY).
Pmkisan.gov.in KYC Update 2023:
To receive the installment amount along with pension benefits, the farmers need to update their KYC for the scheme, the government has initiated this policy to make the farmers who fall under 18-40 of age financially stable. With three installments, farmers will get Rs.2000, which is provided every four months in their bank account for all eligible beneficiaries.
The steps for updating the KYC are given below this article. Please follow the steps to register to acquire the benefits of the yojana directly into the bank account. It will not take much time to register for the e-KYC.
- The first is registering under pmkisan.gov.in as soon as possible to benefit from an Rs. 3000 pension.
- Then you will arrive at the homepage of the website, on the homepage, you will click on the KYC registration to get the e-KYC registered.
- Then you need to enter the Aadhar Card Number in the space provided
- Enter the captcha code and search
- Then enter the number which is linked to your Aadhar card
- Then submit the details by tapping the get OTP to receive the OTP on your mobile number
- When you get the OTP on your mobile, enter that and submit.
Information Required For e-KYC Registration:
Farmers need some documents to get registered and fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Therefore, the required documents for the eKYC are for their convenience. The beneficiary will be provided with the following information at the time of registration:
- Farmer’s/ Spouse’s name
- Farmer’s/ Spouse’s date of birth
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC/ MICR Code
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Number
- Other customer information is available in the passbook and is mandatory for registration.
KYC is mandated by the RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) for all transactions occurring in India and to keep a check on fraud and illegal practices. e-KYC prevents money laundering, and farmers are requested to register to get the benefits of the PM Kisan Yojana Scheme. And it is of two types that is 1) Aadhar Based and offline, in-person verification.
How To Update KYC Through CSC?
Farmers who want to register their details under the Common Service Centre (CSC) can use the e-governance services India Limited-Special Purpose Vehicles or the State Nodal Officers (SNOs) under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. Therefore, updating through the offline method shall follow some steps on updating e-KYC on time.
- To Update the KYC through offline verification mode by using CSC
- They are required to carry documents that are necessary to verify the account.
- Aadhar Cards of the farmers are required.
- The farmers registered Mobile Numbers.
- Ask for the aadhar update for the PM Kisan scheme at the center.
- They will ask for biometric login.
- Therefore your account will be open there, instant update your aadhar card number, and after checking everything, submit the form.
- After updating your KYC, your mobile number will receive a confirmation message.
To know your beneficiary status and if they are receiving their installment amount, they can check it through their official page of the PM Kisan scheme.
- It can be checked through the aadhar Card, Account Number, and Mobile Number. And click the data button.
- The government has also provided to help the farmers get information at home on their mobile phones.
- They must install an app on the farmer’s phone and PC through Play Store.
- Therefore through the app, they can register themselves.
- And can make certain corrections to names as mentioned in Aadhar Card.
- They can also educate themselves by going through the scheme and other benefits.
- Also can call for assistance by calling the helpline number provided.
PM-KMY 13th Installment:
According to recent news, the 13th installment of PM Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana will be received by eligible farmers soon. It is expected to come by March month therefore, it is strictly mentioned that those who have yet to register the KYC will not receive the PM Kisan Scheme benefit and installment.
The process of updating will take less time than a few minutes. Update your e-KYC and make farmer friends do well. Therefore registration of the scheme will only be successful if the government’s benefits are received by the rightful farmers who are small and marginal in some number of land acquisitions.
Benefits Of PM Kisan KYC:
This scheme provides the farmers, who are the food providers of the country, with enormous benefits. Therefore as per the status of this scheme, it has benefited the farmers and is running well so far.
Around 10.08 crore farmers in India is been granted this benefit and installment amount, which the Government of India promised.
PM Kisan 13th Installment Status 2023:
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 (PMKSNY)|
|Benefit of Scheme||Rs 6000/- Per Year Financial Assistance|
|Launched by||PM Sh Narendra Modi|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card Number, Bank Account, Mobile Number, and Land Record|
|Next Installment||PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023|
|Total Installments in a Year||3 Installments|
|PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2023||Ways to Check PM Kisan Status|
|Ways to Check PM Kisan Status||Login on pmkisan.gov.in|
|PM Kisan Portal||pmkisan.gov.in|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN) scheme, the government provides farmers income support of Rs. 6,000 annually. Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently distributed Rs. 16,800 crores to nearly 80 million farmers through direct benefit transfer under the “PM-KISAN” scheme.
Visit pmkisan.gov.in and use your Mobile Number or Aadhar Card Number to check your name in the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023.