Peera Garhi is a private and business region in western Delhi, India. It is arranged close to the external ring street of Delhi and is lined by the locale of Paschim Vihar, Nangloi, and Mundka. Peera Garhi has gone through critical improvement as of late and is a clamouring neighbourhood with a blend of private and business properties.
The region is associated with different pieces of Delhi through other transportation methods. Peera Garhi Metro Station, situated on the Green Line of the Delhi Metro, gives simple admittance to other city pieces. Moreover, a few transport courses go through Peera Garhi, interfacing it with local regions.
Peera Garhi has various schools, medical clinics, shopping centres, and markets, making it a helpful living spot. Some well-known instructive organisations in the space incorporate the Bal Bharati State-funded School and the Delhi Foundation of Innovation and The Executives.
Peera Garhi is likewise known for its discount market, which sells different products like clothing, gadgets, and food. Peera Garhi is a lively and developing area in Delhi that offers a scope of conveniences and a simple network of different city pieces.
Green Line Metro Delhi:
The Green Line of the Delhi Metro is a short travel line that goes through the focal and western pieces of Delhi, India. It is one of Delhi’s most active metro lines, with 21 stations. The Green Line covers a distance of roughly 34.4 kilometres and associates the areas of Inderlok in the north with Brigadier Hoshiyar Singh in the west.
A portion of the significant stations on the Green Line incorporates Inderlok, Ashok Park Principal, Rajouri Nursery, Moti Nagar, Kirti Nagar, and Peera Garhi. These stations give a network to different pieces of Delhi, including businesses and neighbourhoods.
The Green Line of the Delhi Metro is known for its advanced and productive framework. The stations are intended to give simple admittance to travellers, with highlights like lifts, elevators, and slopes for individuals with handicaps. The trains on the Green Line are outfitted with cooling and are, for the most part, reliable.
As well as giving a network to various pieces of Delhi, the Green Line likewise fills in as a significant connection between multiple lines of the Delhi Metro. For instance, Peera Garhi Metro Station on the Green Line fills in as an exchange station with the Pink Line of the Delhi Metro, giving easy availability between the two lines.
Peera Garhi Metro Station:
Peera Garhi Metro Station is a metro station situated in the Peera Garhi area of Delhi, India. It is arranged on the Green Line of the Delhi Metro and is a raised station. Peera Garhi Metro Station is a bustling station that fills in as an exchange between the Green Line and the Pink Line of the Delhi Metro.
The station has a cutting-edge plan and is outfitted with different offices for the comfort of travellers. Some offices accessible at the station incorporate elevators, lifts, public restrooms, ATMs, and a paid stopping office. The station likewise has a devoted region for caring for newborn children and a client care focus on addressing any inquiries or concerns.
Peera Garhi Metro Station is a significant transportation centre point in Delhi, connecting different city pieces. From here, workers can take the metro to arrive at various areas like Rajouri Nursery, Punjabi Bagh, Kirti Nagar, Mayapuri, and Inderlok.
Peera Garhi Metro Station-Design And Structure:
Peera Garhi Metro Station has a cutting-edge and smooth plan, a regular of numerous Delhi Metro stations. It is a raised station with two levels. The upper level is the concourse level, which fills in as the section and leave point for travellers, while the lower level is the stage level where trains show up and withdraw.
The station has an extensive and sufficiently bright concourse level to give travellers simple admittance. It is outfitted with ticket candy machines, programmed charge assortment entryways, and different conveniences like public restrooms, ATMs, and a client care focus.
The concourse level is likewise outfitted with elevators and lifts to comfort travellers, particularly those with incapacities. The stage level of Peera Garhi Metro Station is likewise extensive and sufficiently bright, with a cutting-edge plan. It has a rooftop over the stage to give sanctuary to travellers holding up to trains.
The stage level is additionally furnished with electronic presentation sheets showing train timings and other travel data. Peera Garhi Metro Station is intended to give travellers a pleasant and helpful experience. It has a cutting-edge plan and is outfitted with different offices to take care of the necessities of suburbanites. The station’s openness elements and present-day framework make it simple for travellers to explore and utilise the Delhi Metro framework.
Peera Garhi Metro Station-Route Map:
Peera Garhi Metro Station is on the Delhi Metro’s Green Line (Line 5). Here are the stations on the Green Line, including Peera Garhi Metro Station:
- Inderlok Metro Station
- Ashok Park Main Metro Station
- Punjabi Bagh Metro Station
- Punjabi Bagh West Metro Station
- Shivaji Park Metro Station
- Madipur Metro Station
- Paschim Vihar East Metro Station
- Paschim Vihar West Metro Station
- Peera Garhi Metro Station
- Udyog Nagar Metro Station
- Surajmal Stadium Metro Station
- Nangloi Metro Station
- Nangloi Railway Station
- Rajdhani Park Metro Station
- Mundka Metro Station
- Mundka Industrial Area (MIA) Metro Station
- Ghevra Metro Station
- Tikri Kalan Metro Station
- Tikri Border Metro Station
- Pandit Shree Ram Sharma
- Bahadurgarh City Metro Station
- Brigadier Hoshiyar Singh
Peera Garhi Metro Station is between Paschim Vihar West and Udyog Nagar stations on the Green Line. The route map of Peera Garhi Metro Station is given below:
Peera Garhi Metro Statio-Facilities:
Peera Garhi Metro Station is a station on the Delhi Metro’s Green Line (Line 5) that serves the Peera Garhi area in Delhi. The station offers a scope of offices to make the driving experience more agreeable and helpful for travellers. A portion of the offices accessible at Peera Garhi Metro Station are:
- Lifts and Elevators: Peera Garhi Metro Station has elevators and lifts to give simple admittance to the station stage for travellers, including senior residents and people with inabilities.
- Leaving: The station has to go offices for bikes and four-wheelers, making it more straightforward for travellers to leave their vehicles while utilising the metro.
- ATMs: There are ATM offices accessible inside the station, permitting travellers to pull out cash handily.
- Client Care: The station’s client care counter gives travellers data about the metro organisation, charges, and other pertinent data.
- Bathrooms: Bathrooms are accessible for the comfort of travellers, including separate offices for people.
- WiFi: Complimentary wireless internet is accessible at Peera Garhi Metro Station, permitting travellers to remain associated while sitting tight for the train.
- Food and Refreshment: There is food and drink outlets accessible at the station, giving a scope of bites and beverages to travellers.
- Shops: Additionally, a couple of shops are accessible at the station where travellers can purchase papers, magazines, and different basics.
Peera Garhi Metro Station-Food Court:
Peera Garhi Metro Station has a food court situated inside the station premises. The food court offers travellers various food and refreshment choices, including cheap food, snacks, tea, espresso, sodas, and rewards. An outsider seller works the food court, and the menu and costs might differ.
Travellers can visit the food court to snatch a light meal or reward previously or after their metro ride. The food court is open during the operating hours of the metro station, which is from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
It means quite a bit to take note of that because of the Coronavirus pandemic, and a few changes might have been made to the tasks and accessibility of the food court, so travellers are encouraged to check for any updates before visiting.
Residences Near Peera Garhi Metro Station:
Peera Garhi Metro Station is situated in the Peera Garhi area of West Delhi in India. There are a few neighbourhoods located close to the metro station, and some of them are:
- Pitampura: Pitampura is a notable neighbourhood around 3 km from Peera Garhi Metro Station. It is known for its private properties, retail outlets, and schools.
- Rohini: Rohini is a well-known neighbourhood around 6 km from Peera Garhi Metro Station. A much-arranged local location has several private towers, schools, and emergency clinics.
- Paschim Vihar: Paschim Vihar is a neighbourhood around 4 km from Peera Garhi Metro Station. It is known for its private properties, retail outlets, and schools.
- Saraswati Vihar: Saraswati Vihar is a neighbourhood around 3 km from Peera Garhi Metro Station. A very much arranged territory has a few private properties, schools, and medical clinics.
- Nangloi: Nangloi is a neighbourhood around 5 km from Peera Garhi Metro Station. It is known for its reasonable private properties and excellent availability to different city pieces.
Famous Landmarks Near Peera Garhi Metro Station:
Peera Garhi Metro Station is situated in the Peera Garhi area of West Delhi in India. There are a few famous milestones located close to the metro station, and some of them are:
- Pitampura television Pinnacle: Pitampura television Pinnacle is a famous milestone 5 km from Peera Garhi Metro Station. It is one of the tallest television towers in India and offers an all-encompassing perspective on the city.
- Experience Island: Experience Island is a famous carnival around 4 km from Peera Garhi Metro Station. It is a well-known family objective, including rides, attractions, and eateries.
- Netaji Subhash Spot: Netaji Subhash Spot is a well-known business and business focus around 3 km from Peera Garhi Metro Station. It is known for its shopping centres, office buildings, and cafés.
- Delhi Haat: Delhi Haat is a well-known traveller objective around 10 km from Peera Garhi Metro Station. It is a social centre point that exhibits daily painstaking work, craftsmanship, and food from various pieces of India.
- Gurudwara Nanak Piao Sahib: Gurudwara Nanak Piao Sahib is a famous Sikh sanctuary around 7 km from Peera Garhi Metro Station. It is a position of love for the Sikh people group and is known for its outstanding design and serene climate.
Parking At Peera Garhi Metro Station:
Peera Garhi Metro Station has stopping offices accessible to suburbanites. The stopping region is situated close to the station and overseen by the Delhi Metro Rail Company (DMRC). Therefore, the stopping charges might change depending upon the length of your visit, and it is prudent to affirm the rates at the stopping office itself or by reaching the DMRC client assistance.
Consider utilising other transportation choices to arrive at the metro station, for example, carpooling, public transportation, or a taxi or ride-sharing to help to avoid the problem of stopping.
Peera Garhi Metro Station is a station on the Delhi Metro’s Green Line, a fast travel framework in Delhi, India. The station is in the Peera Garhi area, a thickly populated private and business region in West Delhi.
Peera Garhi Metro Station is an important transportation centre for workers, as it interfaces them to different city pieces. Moreover, it gives simple admittance to significant milestones, for example, the Rajouri Nursery, Punjabi Bagh, and the Pacific Shopping centre. The station is also associated with different transport methods like transport and taxicabs.
Generally, Peera Garhi Metro Station is a critical vehicle centre point for workers in Delhi and is imperative in interfacing them with different pieces of the city.