If you’ve recently registered for the 2022-2023 academic year at Gujarat Technical University, you must know about GTU’s Student Portal.
Like any other university, Gujarat Technical University maintains an online platform for students to access crucial information and resources for their academic careers. The student portal updates students regarding their exam schedule dates, fee information, exam hall tickets, and other university-related activities. Student Portal is essential to the university, as it maintains proper etiquette and keeps students updated with important events and activities.
What Exactly Is The GTU Student Portal?
Once students complete their schooling, they enter college, where they will experience various changes and procedures in management systems that differ from those of high school. For instance, if you are admitted into an engineering college for further studies through ACPC and successfully enroll, you will have the opportunity to become familiar with the college during your first month.
After this period, you will receive official credentials from the college, such as an enrollment number critical for accessing updates from officials at GTU. To access the student portal, use your enrollment number as login ID and the password provided by your college. You can change the password later as you prefer.
GTU portal is an online portal where students can get placement information, submit forms, hall tickets, admit cards, etc. Now we’ll walk you through every detail of logging in to the GTU student portal.
What Are The Benefits Of The GTU Student Portal?
- All the students in GTU from each department must have student portal access.
- Utilized for getting info on various activities and updates, fees, exam dates, assignment information, submission dates, and certificates.
- GTU also updates circulars/notices regarding events, exams, or rules through the student portal, as it is easy to access for every student and reaches the mass fast.
- Students need to submit 100 days of activities through the portal to get the degree.
- The students must upgrade their profile in the student portal as they move toward the new semester.
- You can also pay the exam fee through it, i.e. iWeb Online.
How To Register On GTU Student Portal ? (1st SEM)
Before registering yourself, log in to the student portal to fill out all official tasks online for the following reason:-
- Educational Documents status
- 100 activity point
- Forms for exam
- Answer sheets
- Convocation detail
- Degree verification/checking validity
- Marksheet tracker
- Results of the student
- marks/grade status
- Payment status
- And view the last 10 logins
How Can I Register On GTU Student Portal?
- First, go to the official GTU website, i.e. www.student.gtu.ac.in/.
- Then homepage, from there, you see the login option,
- Now you create an account
- Student portal registration pops up
- Enter the enrollment number and click submit
- You entered the registration information page
- Now you will enter all the details like enrollment number, name, email, and mobile number to receive a password.
- Once you are done with the above procedure, click the disclaimer and then click on the registered button.
- And you will be successfully registered to the student portal of GTU.
- Then you will receive the password on your mobile or email to which you registered.
- Once you get the password, you can access the portal updates and other info. Password is important to access the portal and look into the info on the student portal dashboard. So make sure you don’t forget it.
Now for Login, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website www.student.gtu.ac.in/.
- Enter your enrollment number and password received on mobile or email.
- Then enter the captcha code.
- And you successfully enter the student portal easily.
How Can I Pay Fees For GTU Exam Online Using Portal?
The Gujarat Technology University uses a separate and official place for notices/updates and for fee payment. The GTU official website is gtu.ac.in, where students can log in and apply for exam forms, hall-ticket, name corrections, and more. But to pay exam fees online, gtu.iweb.online is the official website.
Follow the steps to pay free for GTU exams online:
The fee payment involves three steps:
Step 1: Log in to the payment portal – GTU iWeb Online
Log into iWeb online – gtu.iWeb.online. On the homepage, enter your enrollment number and password. It will take direct you to the dashboard of the portal. If you forget the password, click reset it.
Step 2: Go to the dashboard for exam fee payment
Once you enter the dashboard, select the exam form and fees option to pay the fees. Ensure to verify whether you have applied for the right exam and subjects before you save and proceed with the payment process.
Step 3: Make the payment by using the modes of payment.
Pay the fees through net banking, debit card, credit, or another mode of payment like UPI. Once paid the exam fee, you can take a printout of your payment detail. So this is how you make the online fee payment through the portal.
GTU Student Placement Portal 2023:
GTU is also giving out placement through the student portals, which is impressive. Because it is an Integrated Training and placement cell called GTU ITPC, which organizes up to 5000+ professional institutions.
The GTU Portal for placement aims to provide the top candidates/students with all the information and contact of the industries in one place.
Also, inviting businesses into the campus for recruitment, industries putting efforts to bring campuses or uniting them into three centers or according to their needs.
How To Register On GTU Placement?
- Go to the official website of GTU ITAP gtuplacement.edu.in
- Then you will enter the homepage. Go to the menu bar and click Students.
- Click the student registration and get registered.
- Fill in the basic details like enrollment No., email ID, Mobile Number, and password, and confirm the password.
- Once you complete all the above processes, click on the registration.
- Now you will see the student registration form. Enter the required details and submit it.
How To Apply For A Job In GTU Placement Portal (GTU ITAP):
If you are a graduate or final-year student pursuing an engineering UG course, you can conveniently apply for jobs through the GTU placement portal. All you need to do is follow the below steps:-
Step 1: Go to the official website gtuplacement.edu.in.
Step 2: Click on Student > Student Login on the homepage menu.
Step 3: Enter your Enrollment number and password to log in.
Step 4: Go to the dashboard and look for the job openings.
Step 5: When you see a suitable job opening, click on apply to the Job. They provide all the details about the job. Apply according to your preference and skills.
This is how the student portal of GTU works, very easy to access and student-friendly as it is the digital time we live in.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The GTU Student Portal is a web-based platform provided by the Gujarat Technological University for its students to access academic information, course materials, examination schedules, results, and other important updates.
To log in to the GTU Student Portal, you need to visit the official website of Gujarat Technological University and click on the ‘Student’ tab on the menu. Then, you need to enter your enrollment number and password, which you received during the admission process, and click on the ‘Login’ button.