As soon as the New Year begins, job opportunities also knock at your door, and if you are looking for employment in the Metro field, here is your chance to shine.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has published a notification for the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2023. The DMRC firm is a joint venture company with equal participation from the Government of India as well as The state government of Delhi
This has been entrusted with establishing the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. Therefore, the DMRC is inviting interested candidates who are experienced, dynamic and motivated candidates holding Indian nationality.
There is a post to fill up 01 vacancy for the post of Legal Assistant on a Direct Recruitment basis. As given in the notification of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) 2023, The applicants will be given a monthly stipend of up to Rs. 115000, and applicants who are between the age of 18 to 28 years can apply for the given posts as they fall under the age eligibility criteria.
The applicants will be selected based on a written examination and a Medical Fitness test. As per the official notification by the DMRC Recruitment 2023, eligible and interested applicants can fill out the application form and send their duly filled-in application form to Executive Director (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
The applicants can also send their application form through email to email@example.com, and the last date for submitting the application form is on 1st March 2023. So if you are interested and eligible and have already submitted your application, then start preparing hard for the written exam of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation along with staying fit so that you can also pass the medical examination as it is also one of the crucial parts of your selection
There is also one vacancy post available at the DMRC Recruitment 2023: Civil Engineer/ Civil.
The last date to fill out the application along with relevant documents via speed post or Email till 7th March 2023. The selected candidate’s name will be uploaded on the official website of DMRC in the 3rd week of March 2023 (Tentatively), and an interview will be held on the 4th week of March 2023, which will be online mode and complete details will be uploaded in the DMRC website.
In this article, we will discuss the Delhi Metro Recruitment 2023 in a more detailed and informative way, so keep looking forward.
Post Name And No. Of Vacancy For Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2023:
As given in the official notification of DMRC recruitment 2023, candidates are invited for the post of Legal Assistant and for the post of Civil Engineer/Civil There is only 01 vacancy for each of the given posts.
Job Description: The job profile of a Legal Assistant shall extend to attending court cases, preparing legal briefs, liaising with advocates and other legal authorities, attending arbitration and other legal/quasi-legal matters in various courts/tribunals, etc.
Tenure: The selected applicants on appointment shall be on probation for two years, including the period of training as well.
Vacancy: 01 post
for Civil Engineering/Civil the post vacancy is one only.
Above mentioned are the number of posts available for both the posts i.e. Legal Assistants and Civil Engineering.
Age Limit For Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2023:
As per the notification given by the DMRC recruitment 2023. Here are the age eligibility criteria for the post of Legal assistant and Civil Engineering
- Legal Assistant: Candidates should be at the age between the age of 18 to 28 years
- So they can apply for the given posts of Legal Assistant.
- Civil Engineer: the maximum age required for this post is 57 years for direct recruitment and 55 years on a Deputation basis.
Candidates should check their age eligibility criteria as it is a significant detail required for the selection otherwise, your application will be rejected. So check the eligibility level before applying.
Salary For Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2023:
By the notification of the DMRC recruitment 2023, the applicants will be given a monthly stipend between Rs. 37000 to Rs. 115000.
It will be given every month to the selected candidates for the Legal Assistant post.
*The pay and payments shall be as per the pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as it is applicable from time to time, and other benefits, which include Perks, Lease/HRA, Medical benefits, EPF, Gratuity, Insurance, etc., will also be provided as per the extant rules of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC).
- As per the DMRC recruitment 2023 pay scale is mentioned below for the post of Civil Engineer.
- Officers working in the pay scale of Rs. 1,20,000 to 2,80,000 or higher in any governmental organization, including benefits like services put on deputation and in the above pay scale, with a total of 18 years of service at Gazetted/Executive level in the Government department this for applicants who are applying for the Deputation or direct recruitment basis.
- Or they can receive a pay scale of Rs. 1,00,000 to 2,60,000 for at least 5 years, this also includes the benefits mentioned above if the candidate is applying for the Deputation or Direct Recruitment post.
Therefore, these are salary mentioned above for the posts ie. Legal Assistant and Civil Engineering, according to the DMRC Recruitment 2023, which is currently open, recruitment will soon be started.
Educational Qualification For Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2023:
Legal Assistant: Candidates must have opted for full-time courses in B.A. L.L.B/ B. Sc. LLB/ B. Com LLB/ BBA LLB for Five years integrated program from a Government recognized University or Institute of repute and should have a minimum of 80% marks/ Equivalent CGPA. This is the educational qualification required for the Legal Assistant post for the DMRC recruitment 2023.
Civil Engineering: the education qualification required for this post is that the candidate must have a degree in Civil Engineering and a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized Government university or institute with repute.
The applicants would check their educational qualifications before applying for the above post as it also plays an important part in your selection procedures.
Selection Procedure For Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2023:
Legal Assistant: As per the DMRC notice about the Legal Assistant post, the candidates will be selected based on a written examination followed by a Medical Fitness test.
Civil Engineer: according to the notice provided by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) about the selection criteria of the Civil Engineering Post on the base of is mentioned below:
- The selection methodology for the applicants applying through the Deputation basis shall be selected on the Comprising of the Personal Interview.
- The screening methodology for the applicants applying for direct recruitment basis will consist of Personal interviews, and medical fitness examinations, and the medical examination will be based on the Executive/ Technical category, all the details regarding the medical exam will be uploaded in the DMRC portal.
Therefore candidates are requested to follow all the details that will be available on the official website of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2023. Candidates are requested to keep checking the website for any updates carefully.
How To Apply For Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2023?
Here is the process for sending your application or applying for the Delhi metro jobs recruitment 2023. Here are the steps:
- As per the official notification given by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation DMRC Recruitment 2023 notification.
- eligible candidates can fill out the application form and send their duly filled-in application form to Executive Director (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. Candidates can also send their application form through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date for submitting the application form is 1st March 2023 for the Legal Assistant.
- For Civil Engineering, the candidates must be present in a Government employed ie either central or central public-sector undertaking.
- And they should send their application properly, such as copies of APARs for the last five years, Vigilance, and D&AR clearance.
- Should mention addressing email id by the stipulated date
- And the last date to apply is on 7th March 2023.
Conclusively, as the new beginnings have started, there will be more vacancies and post available soon in the Delhi metro with different eligibility criteria which might match your profile, so keep checking the DMRC official portal as well as job websites for more opportunities in the Delhi metro in coming future there will be more vacancies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Answer: The qualifications required to get a job in Delhi Metro vary depending on the role. However, candidates should have completed a degree in a relevant field from a recognized university for most positions. Candidates must clear an entrance exam, followed by a group discussion and personal interview.
Answer: Candidates can apply for a job in Delhi Metro by visiting the official website of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC). They can browse the list of available positions and apply for the ones they are interested in. Candidates must fill in the application form, upload the required documents and pay the application fee to complete the process.