Maharashtra Metro Rail is recruiting interested candidates for the “Section Engineer, Junior Engineer, Technician, and Others ” post.
Because of Maha Metro Recruitment 2023, many government job aspirants will get an opportunity to work in the Government sectors, and this recruitment program is a golden opportunity for these candidates. So they need to prepare according to that to get selected.
Maha Metro Rail Recruitment 2023 All recent and upcoming notices were released on 23rd February 2023, and candidates can apply for them online from the official website: mahametro.org Recruitment 2023. Therefore instant updates regarding this recruitment are available on their official portal. The candidates need to register themselves and, before applying, go through the details carefully.
This article will help in many ways regarding notifications and other updates. So read this carefully so that you don’t miss anything important.
Maharashtra Mumbai Railway Recruitment 2023 Exam Date, Vacancy:
Maha Metro Recruitment 2023 notification is a good opportunity for eligible candidates and fulfilling all the criteria for recruitment. Through the notification of Maharashtra, metro rail recruitment is inviting eligible applicants to apply for different posts offered to them in the Maha Metro Recruitment cell. Through this, many aspirants will make their dream come true.
So all the candidates interested in this program should be focused and guided to this article for more information regarding required documents and so on.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Short Details:
These are some important details regarding the process of Maha Metro Recruitment 2023, which are mentioned below in the table candidates can go through it accordingly.
|Name of the Board||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL)|
|Post Name||Jr. Engineer, Technician & Other|
|Total No of Posts||139 Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|The starting date of the application form||Notified Soon|
|The Last Date of the application form||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria For Maharashtra Mumbai Recruitment Notification 2023:
Now we will discuss the eligibility criteria for the interested candidate of the Maha Metro Recruitment 2023 because if they don’t meet the eligibility criteria, the board will reject their application and not get this opportunity.
So the eligibility criteria process is divided into many parts like Age, Educational qualification, and other required things. Therefore all the information regarding the eligibility criteria is mentioned below, and please go through this thoroughly:
- The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 18 years.
- And the maximum age limit of the candidate should be 28 years.
- Age relaxation will also be provided to candidates in special cases, such as the applicants who belong to SC, ST, PWD, and OBC categories.
- Candidates need to have a Diploma Degree
- In Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, or
- They should hold a degree in IT and Computer Engineering
- An IT degree from a recognized university or institute registered under the Government of India.
Fee Structure For Maha Metro Recruitment:
- UR, OBC, and EWS Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST, Women candidates: Rs. 150/-
Selection Procedure For Maharashtra Metro Recruitment:
- First, through an Online Test that is in computer-based test(CBT)
- Next is the Psycho Test and
- Then the selected candidates have to give a Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination.
Salary Slip/Pay Scale/Pay Band/Perk:
- Station Controller – from Rs. 33,000 to 1,00,000/-
- Section Engineer –from Rs. 40,000 to 1,25,000/-
- Junior Engineer – from Rs. 33,000 to 1,00,000/-
Mumbai Metro Rail Post-wise Vacancy 2023:
The available vacancy for the Maha Metro Rail Recruitment 2023 is provided below, along with the number of vacant posts that are avail for the candidates:
|Designation||Number of Positions|
|Station Controller/Train Operator/Train Controller||56|
|Section Engineer (Electrical)||04|
|Section Engineer (IT)||01|
|Section Engineer (Mechanical)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)||03|
|Jr Engineer (Mechanical)||06|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||02|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||08|
|Sr Engineer (Electronics)||05|
|Technician (AC & Refrigeration)||02|
Mumbai Metro Rail Bharti Exam Date 2023 Last Dates:
These are the important dates to remember, so candidates are advised to follow the official website ie. mahametro.org for the dates to be released, they will notify soon.
|Registration Start from||Notified Soon|
|The Last Date to submit the form||Will Update Soon|
How To Apply Online To Fill Out Mumbai Railway Recruitment Application Form 2023:
Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly to learn about the recruitment process. Here they will follow the steps which are guided to make the application process, so the steps are:
- Visit the official website, i.e., mahametro.org, for the application process.
- Now after reaching the website’s homepage, the candidates need to click on the recruitment notification PDF.
- After downloading the PDF, the candidates should read the notification detail carefully.
- And then, they need to click on Apply Now Button displayed on the screen to proceed with the application process of the Maha Metro Recruitment 2023.
- A form will arrive.
- Then the candidates will fill out the application form carefully with the required details which are asked in the form.
- And please be careful while filing the form, as no mistakes should be made in the form.
- Now the candidates need to submit a scanned copy of all the required documents mentioned in the application, which are highly needed for verification by the board.
- Then after uploading, they will click on Submit Button.
- Then another step is to make a fee payment for the application.
- The payment can be made online through different modes of payment such as Net Banking, UPI via Paytm or google pay, debit card, or credit card, and candidates can choose according to their preference.
- After filling out the whole form and the complete payment, candidates must take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The MAHA Metro Technicians receive a salary ranging from Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 60000/-, and on top of that, they’re entitled to several incentives and allowances for their hard work.
For those interested in being selected for the MAHA Metro recruitment, it’s important to know that the salary ranges from Rs. 33,000 to Rs. 1,00,000. To increase their chances of success, candidates should look at the MAHA Metro Train Operator Previous Year Papers and study the exam pattern to prepare themselves better.