Suppose you’re interested in working for the Indian railway department. In that case, there’s a great opportunity to start your career with the Group-D Posts under the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) or Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). To get selected, you’ll need to take a written exam. The RRC Railway department is inviting applications from interested candidates for 15091 Bumper Posts for Junior Engineer (JE), DMS & CMA Jobs vacancies across India.
Suppose you meet the minimum eligibility criteria (as stated below). In that case, you can register online through the official portal website of any of the RRC 17 Cells or RRB 21 Regions or directly from the Railway Main Website at www.indianrailways.gov.in. Note that no other application methods will be accepted. Before applying, we encourage all candidates to read the official notification and important details regarding the RRC recruitment 2023 Junior Engineer Notification.
The railway has been given the authority to hire eligible candidates for Group C Posts in all regions and cells across India. The Railway Recruitment Board is responsible for conducting written exams or interviews to fill vacancies in the railway department. The application form will be available soon and will be active until the closing date. We will provide you with all the current and upcoming notifications regarding Indian Railway JE recruitment, so please read further details.
Railway JE Recruitment 2023 Notification:
To qualify for the Junior Engineer (JE), DMS & CMA vacancies, the following educational qualifications must be met:
- Junior Engineer: Diploma/Degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline.
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): PGDCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/BCA/B.Tech. (Information Technology)/B.Tech. (Computer Science)/DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years or equivalent from a recognized university/institute.
- Depot Material Superintendent: Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks.
The minimum age limit for eligibility is between 18 and 33 years as of 1-1-2023.
Junior Engineer (JE), DMS & CMA Vacancies Detail:
There are different numbers of vacancies available for Junior Engineer (JE), DMS & CMA positions, as follows:
- Junior Engineer: 13034 positions
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): 49 positions
- Depot Material Superintendent: 456 positions
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: 494 positions
Important Dates To Remember:
Here are some important dates to remember for the recruitment process:
- The online registration link will be available soon
- Starting date to fill the online application form: Will be updated once announced
- Closing date for submitting the application form: Will be updated once announced
- Last date for payment of the online form: Will be updated once announced
- SBI Bank Challan: To be announced
- Post Office Challan: To be announced
- Final submission of application forms: To be announced
- Written exam date: To be updated soon
- Download admit card link: To be updated
- Result announcement date: To be updated soon
Online Application Form & Important Links:
Candidates must fill out an online application form to apply for the recruitment process. The application fee details are as follows:
- For UR: Rs. 500 (Rs. 400 will be refunded after the CBT Exam)
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ Persons with Disability/ Women/ Minorities/ Transgender and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250 (Rs. 250 will be refunded after the CBT Exam)
Here are some important links related to the recruitment process:
- Download Official Notification OLD PDF: Click Here
- Direct Apply Online JE Application Form Link: Click Here
- Books/Study Material Link: Click Here
- Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB JE 2023 Region Wise Vacancy detail:
|RRB’s Region Name||Vacancy|
|RRB Jammu & Srinagar||513|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Candidates who do not have the given qualifications cannot appear for the RRB JE. Applicants must complete a three-year Diploma in Engineering from any government-recognized university or equivalent. All applicants need to possess PGDCA / B.Sc.
Diploma/Degree in Engineering related to the post you appear in the RRB JE exam. You need a Bachelor’s degree in Science in Physics and Chemistry and a minimum of 55% marks aggregate.