Agniveer Recruitment falls under Agnipath Scheme for young candidates applying for various Indian Forces like Indian Army, Indian Air Force, and Indian Navy. This scheme looks for young individuals’ contributions to the Indian forces. Candidates selected under this scheme will be known as Agniveers. They will be trained for four years to acquire skills from the Indian Forces.
Interested and passionate candidates can apply for Agniveer Recruitment 2023 by choosing their field of interest in the Indian Armed Forces. Individuals can apply to IAF Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 through the official website i.e. agnipathvayu.cdac.in, the same goes for Navy candidates as well, by Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 through their official website.
Applicants can check the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 notification thoroughly for updates and information. Fill out the Agniveer Recruitment Application form 2023 for registration and prepare well for the exam. Therefore before applying, check every detail and eligibility criterion carefully.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment :
- Indian Army begins recruitment for posts like cook, barber, clerk, and other professional posts by Angiveer recruitment.
- 10th pass candidates can also apply for this Indian Army Recruitment 2023.
- The age limit is 17-24 for the Indian Army Agniveer, so candidates must check all the eligibility criteria before applying.
- First, fill out the application form from their official website: joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Follow the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 for updates and information.
IAF Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:
- Two types of vacancies are available under IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023, i.e., Technical and Non-Technical.
- 10th and 12th passed candidates are eligible for the IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023.
- 17-22 years old are eligible for IAF Agniveer enlistment and check the date of notification before applying.
- The technical post requires 12th passed from recognized authentic boards and the science stream as the subject.
- Fill out the form through their official website: agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- The Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 notice is also said to be released like other Indian forces and is expected to be released on the last week of January 2023.
- The notification and updates will be released on the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates can check the website and go through the guidelines carefully.
- 12th pass candidates are eligible for the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023, as various posts are available.
- 17-22 years old are eligible for the Indian Navy Agniveer, as read the age criteria.
- Candidates’ selection is based on certain things, i.e. physical, written, and medical fitness tests.
Guidelines To Fill Agniveer Recruitment 2023:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Defence Forces:.
- a. Agnipathvayu.cdac.in,
- b. Joinindianarmy.nic.in
- c. Joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Now click on the Agniveer Recruitment 2023/Bharti 2023 with the link to the homepage.
- Read the terms & conditions and accept them, then begin with the application procedure of the form.
- Enter all the required details.
- Submit the form after completing all the information and uploading the required documents.
- Now the last step is to make a Payment by using different modes of payment like UPI, debit/credit card, or net banking.
- Go through the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 guidelines carefully.
The selection procedures are based on a common examination and medical and physical tests.
Agniveer Bharti Registration 2023 Fees:
- INDIAN ARMY AGNIVEER RECRUITMENT FEES- RS 250
- INDIAN NAVY AGNIVEER RECRUITMENT FEES- RS 250
- INDIAN AIR FORCE AGNIVEER RECRUITMENT FEES- 250.
Frequently Asked Questions:
For the 2023 Agniveer Bharti, all applicants must pay an application fee of Rs. 250.
To apply for the Agniveer Recruitment in 2023, all applicants must possess a diploma for either 10th or 12th grade.