How to Create Account In IRCTC
How to Create Account In IRCTC : Many People Want that if we cut a Train Ticket while sitting at Home, for this you have to first create an account with IRCTC,then we will learn in this articles How to register Online IRCTC Account with simple Steps.
So First of all read this Article Carefully and Follow This Steps How To Create Account Online in IRCTC .
A step-by-step guide to create a new user account on irctc.co.in. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) allows users to book tickets, cancel reservations and book Tatkal tickets online via its website irctc.co.in. The first step for a new user to create an account on irctc.co.in is to register themselves. Individual registration is free and a valid mobile number and email ID are mandatory to register as an individual user.
Follow This Steps How to register Online IRCTC Account
- Please click on REGISTER link on home page of https://www.irctc.co.in
- After filling all details, click on “REGISTER” button, a pop up will appear as follow.
- If the entered email id and mobile number are correct click “OK” button. After successful registration please check your registered email for registration confirmation mail.
- On selecting “CLICK HERE” you will be redirected to “IRCTC.CO.IN”, here click on “LOGIN” button and enter your User ID and Password mentioned at the time of registration
- After that complete your mobile and email verification process.
- Verify your email by entering the verification code sent to your registered email ID
- Verify your mobile number by entering the verification code sent to your registered mobile number
- After email and mobile verification, “Your account is verified successfully. Click here for login again.” text will be displayed.
Enter your user ID and your password received on your registered email ID and enter the OTP received on your email or to log in successfully. This will verify your email ID for any future communication. You will also be asked to verify your mobile number through an OTP that will be messaged to your registered mobile number. On successful verification of mobile number and email ID, a message saying ‘your account has been verified click here for login’ will be displayed on the page.
How to cancel railway e-ticket:
Online tickets or e-tickets booked through IRCTC portal can be cancelled online till the time of chart preparation. Follow the given steps to cancel your e-ticket:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Indian Railways, irctc.co.in
Step 2: Go to ‘Booked Tickets’ link
Step 3: Select the ticket to be cancelled by selecting the passengers to be cancelled.
Step 4: The cancellation will be confirmed online and the refund would be credited back to the account used for booking, after deduction of applicable cancellation charges.
Partial cancellation of ticket:
If there is any partial cancellation of ticket, make sure that a fresh e-reservation slip (electronic reservation slip) is printed separately as done for the original ticket.
>>>> Patna Metro Stations
#For Latest Updates About Patna Metro Visit Patna Rail Metro
Thanks For Visit Patna Rail Metro
Follow Patna Metro Twitter Page : @metro_patna
Follow Patna Metro Facebook Page : @Patna Metro Rail