E Shram is a portal led by The Ministry of Labour and Employment for welfare workers in unorganized sectors. This portal keeps a systematic record and collects information and stats on the laborers and workers in unorganized sectors. This digital platform aims to provide new schemes, plans, policies, and jobs for employees in unorganized sectors with the help of all the information gathered in the E Shram Portal.
The E Shram card is expected to act as a digital identity for the workers, making it easier for employers to verify their credentials. This will give them some basic rights and a sense of security in Job sectors, so the workers may not feel left out. The government hopes this will make it easier for workers to find support and employment throughout the country. They will have a verified digital record of their skills and experience, resulting in economic growth.
E Shram Card Apply Online :
E Shram Card is a Yojana started by the Government of India for giving out social security and welfare benefits to unorganized sector employees. You must apply online through the E Shram Portal to get this card. Only Indian citizens can apply for this card, and this yojana will be granted to Indians only.
The E Shram Card is a government scheme; therefore, candidates don’t need to pay any fees for registration or obtaining the card. But you need to pay Rs.20 to update the details on the UAN card. Fees can be paid online using different modes of payment like net banking, debit card, or credit cards options will be there. Therefore is a simple process without any hassle. Another major point is that Income taxpayers are excluded from this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For E Shram Card Registration :
- The age limit for applying for an E Shram card is 16-59.
- Employees and laborers working in unorganized sectors are eligible to apply.
- Members of the Employees Provident Fund Organized or Employee state and Income taxpayers are not eligible for this scheme.
- And also Insurance corporations are not eligible as well.
Benefits Of E Shram Card Registration :
- E Shram card gives financial support to the working class of the unorganized sector.
- Provides Job Opportunities.
- Domestic workers, laborers, and street vendors are brought together for this scheme.
- A total of 38 crore unorganized sectors workers are included
- Work is divided according to workers.
- Addhar will be used for the database
- 12 digit record is provided to the workers who are registered and this number is valid across India.
- The widow will get financial help under Rs 1500 under this scheme.
- Students will also get to participate in programs held by the Union Government.
- The Ministry of Labor and employment is a key player in this scheme.
Guidelines For E Shram Card Registration :
- Open the official website www.eshram.gov.in
- Click the register option on the homepage
- Enter the mobile number linked to the Aadhaar card and the captcha code.
- Mark EPFO and ESIC as No in the option.
- Then select the option saying OTP.
- You will receive the OTP. Enter the OTP.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Read the terms and conditions of the scheme carefully, mark it, and submit.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number in the Aadhaar card.
- Now fill in the complete personal information, enter the address, education qualification, and other required information.
- Now carefully check the application and submit it.
- Your E Shram card will be generated.
Documents For Apply For Online E Shram Card Registration :
- Required documents for the E Shram application online apply are:-
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Bank Passbook
- IFSC code
- Recent Electricity bill
- Passport size photo
Stakeholders Of E Shram Card 2023 Yojana:
- Ministry of Labor and Employment
- UT or State Government
- National Informatics Center
- Private Sector Partner
- Line ministries
- Unorganized employees and labors
- Department of Post
E Shram Card Payment Status Check :
The portal allows you to check the status of your E Shram Card. The below steps will show you how to check your payment status.
- Go to the official website of the E Shram Portal ie. eshram.gov.in
- Then you login into the E Shram portal website by providing the login details like application number and password and submit it.
- The homepage arrives where you see the application status follow the details.
- As well the as, the page will now show the E Shram card payment status 2023 details.’
- Then you can check if the payment is made or not.
E Shram Card Download PDF :
Now the registered workers can download their E Shram Card PDF by the following process:-
- Go to the official website or Direct link for the download
- Go to the homepage
- Then select the already registered option
- Now click update your profile
- Enter the mobile number linked with aadhar
- Enter the captcha and press send OTP
- Enter OTP and send
- Now the PDF is ready for download.
This Scheme is a strong step taken by the Government to aid the unorganized sector and end their hardships along with better development for the working class, which helps our society to keep moving forward.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the rest of the Aqua Line of the Nagpur Metro phase I section on 11 December 2022
Nagpur Metro Rail is the newest rapid transit system in Maharashtra, India.
The MRTS has a total length of 38.21 km.
The Nagpur Metro is a sophisticated public transportation system that serves Nagpur.
The system is still in its early phases, with 24 metro stations and a total metro route length of 26.1 km.