The National Testing Agency (NTA) annually organises the JEE Main examination, split into two sessions. The JEE Main Admit Card 2023 for the April Session 2 exam was made available on the 3rd of April 2023, which can be found on the website www.jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The examination will be conducted from the 6th to the 12th of April, 2023. Thus, the students must download the admit cards for the April session JEE Main exam before the exam date to prevent any technical issues from arising at the last moment.
JEE Mains Admit Card 2023:
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2023 is quickly approaching, and the National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the exam details.
The exam will be held in two shifts. The first shift will begin at 9 am and conclude at noon, while the second shift will start at 3 pm and end at 6 pm. The JEE Mains Admit Card 2023, which will be released once the applications have been processed, will include all the information related to the examination, including shifts, timing, and venue.
To download their JEE Mains Session 2 Admit Card 2023, applicants must input their registration or application numbers and their date of birth. This document is required for entrance into the examination hall, so all students must ensure that they possess a valid Admit Card.
The NTA has also urged all applicants to check the instructions printed on their Admit Cards carefully and to read through all instructions provided by the invigilators before the commencement of the examination.
JEE Main Session 2 Admit Card 2023:
The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main Session 2 for 2023 will be conducted on the 6th-12th of April 2023. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has also announced two reserve dates – the 13th and 15th of April 2023 – should they be needed.
All registered candidates are encouraged to download their admit cards as soon as they are released. Without it, they will not be able to sit for the examination. The admit cards can be downloaded from the official JEE Mains website. They are usually released a few weeks before the start of the exam, so it is recommended to keep checking for updates regularly.
NTA JEE Mains Admit Card 2023-Overview:
- Exam Conducting Body: National Testing Agency
- Exam Name: JEE Mains Exam 2023
- Category: Admit Card
- JEE Main Exam City intimation: 1st April 2023
- JEE Mains Admit Card 2023: 3rd April 2023
- JEE Mains Exam Date 2023: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th April 2023
- JEE Mains Exam Reserve Dates: 13th and 15th April 2023
- Official website: www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
JEE Mains Admit Card 2023-Download Link:
It is a big moment for all the students appearing for JEE Mains 2023 Session 2! The National Testing Agency has officially released the JEE Mains Admit Card 2023 download link, which has been available on the official website since 3rd April 2023.
To successfully take the examination, all the candidates must carry a printed hard copy of the hall ticket. With it, they will be allowed to enter the examination centre. The Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – the National Testing Agency will conduct 2023 Session 2 from 6th to 12th April 2023 in 501 cities throughout India and 22 Cities outside India.
Steps To Download NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2023:
Downloading your JEE Main Admit Card 2023 is simple and easy to follow.
- All you need to do is visit the official website of NTA, www.jeemain.nic.in, where you can access the ‘Download Admit Card’ option on the homepage.
- Once you click on the JEE Main Admit Card 2023 link, you must fill in the required login credentials – either your application number and password or your application number and date of birth.
- When you submit this information, your JEE Main Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- It is essential to check the details mentioned on the admit card and ensure they are all accurate and up-to-date.
- Once you have cross-checked the details, you should go ahead and download your JEE Main Admit Card 2023 and take a printout for use on the day of the exam.
Without the JEE Main Admit Card 2023, you will not be allowed to enter the exam hall, so having a hard copy with you is mandatory. Therefore, downloading the admit card is the first step in preparing for JEE Main 2023.
NTA JEE Main-Exam City Slip 2023:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JEE Main 2023 Exam City Slip on its website, www.jeemain.nta.nic.in. This contains essential information on the allocation of the exam centre city for each applicant.
The JEE Main Exam City Slip differs from the admit card, as it just indicates the city where the candidate’s exam centre will be. Candidates can access their slips by providing their application number and date of birth on the website.
If any assistance is required to download or access the slip, candidates can email their queries to email@example.com or contact the agency directly at 011-40759000. This is an essential step for applicants to take in preparation for their exams.
JEE Main 2023-Exam Schedule:
Aspiring candidates for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2023 are advised to take the exam seriously and reach the exam centre on time, following all the instructions.
To help them keep track of the time to reach the exam hall and other details, the following table shows the details of the JEE Main Session 2 Exam timings:
- Candidates appearing for the examination in the first shift should reach the exam centre between 7 am and 8 am for their admit card checking, followed by the invigilator’s instructions which will be given from 8:45 am to 8:55 am. The test for this shift will start at 9 am and finish by noon.
- For the second shift, candidates should arrive at the exam centre from 1 pm to 2 pm for their admit card checking and invigilator’s instructions from 2:45 pm to 2:55 pm. The test for the second shift will start at 3 pm and finish by 6 pm.
- Both shifts will last for three hours each, and the students are encouraged to make the most out of this opportunity by taking this exam seriously and reaching the hall on time.
Details Mentioned On JEE Main Admit Card 2023:
The JEE Main Admit Card for session 2 comprises all the essential details related to the exam; the students should check each piece very carefully before the exam date. In case of any misprints or errors in the particulars printed, students should contact the examination committee at the earliest.
The details which are mentioned in the Admit card are as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Paper/Papers chosen
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Address of Exam Centre
- State Code of Eligibility
- Date and time of the Exam
- Passport sized Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Medium of Question Paper
- General Instructions for the Exam
Students should cross-check all the information on their admit cards and contact the exam authorities if discrepancies are spotted. In particular, the student must verify the paper/papers chosen, the state code of eligibility, the category, and the medium of the question paper.
Moreover, they must remember to carry the admit card with their passport-sized photograph and signature as these are compulsory to enter the exam hall.
Lastly, students must read the General Instructions for the Exam thoroughly. These guidelines are essential for understanding the norms of the exam hall and completing the examination successfully.
The JEE Main Admit Card for session 2 has been designed to benefit the students so that they can be informed about all the necessary information regarding the exam. As such, students must carefully check their admit cards and follow the guidelines.
Steps To Retrieve JEE Main 2023 Enrolment ID Or Password:
If a candidate has forgotten his/her JEE Main 2023 session 2 application number or password, there are several steps he/she can take to recover it.
- Firstly, registered candidates should go to the admit card page and click on the option ‘I can’t access my account’.
- On the page, candidates will have two options – ‘I forgot my Password’ or ‘I forgot my Application Number’, depending on which one applies to their case.
- The next step involves selecting from the different options on the screen. This may include a security question and its answer chosen during registration, a verification code sent via SMS to the registered mobile number, or a reset link sent to their registered e-mail address.
- Once they have chosen an option, they should click the ‘Continue’ tab.
- If their application number has been forgotten, candidates must enter specific information such as their name, mother’s name, date of birth, father’s name and a security pin.
- They can then get their application number after the information is submitted.
JEE Main Exam 2023-Items To Carry Inside The Exam Hall:
To ensure smooth examination proceedings and adhere to the guidelines, all the candidates must carry a valid JEE Main Admit Card 2023 to the examination hall. Along with the admit card, here are a few items that candidates must also bring:
- Photo Identity Proof: Candidates must get valid photo identities proof like Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence or Passport.
- Sanitiser: All candidates must carry a small bottle of hand sanitiser and use it after regular intervals for personal hygiene.
- Ball Point Pen: Candidates must carry a black or blue ballpoint pen to the examination centre to answer the exam.
- Masks and Gloves: To comply with the social distancing and safety norms, one extra set of covers and gloves is advised to carry to the exam hall.
- Transparent Water Bottle: A translucent water bottle is required for candidates to carry to the exam centre.
- Diabetic Candidates: Special provisions are provided for diabetic candidates. They will be allowed to carry sugar tablets, fruits like bananas, apples or oranges and transparent water bottles to the exam hall.
In a nutshell, JEE Main aspirants must remember to bring their valid JEE Main Admit Card 2023 and the items above to the examination hall to avoid any problems.
JEE Main Admit Card 2023-Exam Day Guidelines:
The JEE Main Admit Card 2023 will have all the essential information and exam day guidelines. Candidates are requested to read the guidelines carefully before attending the examination.
- It is essential to reach the examination centre at least an hour before the commencement of the exam. This will ensure they complete the security checks and exam formalities on time without any trouble.
- Candidates should carry valid photo identification proof such as Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID, School ID/ PAN/ Driving License, etc., along with the JEE Main admit card 2023 for entry into the exam hall.
- Rough sheets and Blank paper are not allowed in the exam hall, and such facilities will be provided inside it.
- Candidates with diabetes can bring eatables such as sugar tablets/fruits and a transparent water bottle into the exam hall. No other packed food is allowed in the gallery.
- Candidates should abide by the seat allocation made by the authorities.
- To maintain the strict examination ambience, no electronic devices such as calculators, pagers, mobiles, phones and other gadgets are allowed inside the exam centre.
- Moreover, once the exam has started, no one is allowed to leave or enter the exam centre till the exam is completed.
- Candidates who claim relaxation due to a physical disability, they need to carry the PwD certificate issued to them by the authorities.