[Update -14/10/2020] Patna Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (PMRCL) new director Kamran Rizvi has been appointed : Central Government Appointed the New Director Of Patna Metro Rail Corporation Limited (PMRCL) is Kamran Rizvi. Mr Kamran Rizvi is an IAS officer of UP Cadre and is Currently posted as additional Secretary in the Urban Affairs & Union Housing Ministry.
>> PMRCL Director Name Is Kamran Rizvi <<
New Director of Patna Metro Kamran Rizvi Is an IAS Officer Of Up Cadre 1991 Batch. Mr. Rizvi is an IAS officer of UP cadre and is currently posted as Additional Secretary in the Union Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry. The main Motive is to come to the post of Director In Patna Metro Rail Corporation Limited (PMRCL) so that it can complete this project as soon as possible. Patna Metro Director,PMRCL Director,patna metro rail corporation director.
The Company SPV formed for the Metro Project also has 5 directors in the company at the center and the State. The Central Government had earlier appointed Shivraj Meena, Additional Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs as the chairman of Patna Metro Rail Corporations Limited (PMRCL).
Patna Metro Project Highlights
- Kamran Rizvi is a 1991 batch IAS officer of UP cadre
- Currently the Additional Secretary in the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- The first phase of Patna Metro is to be completed by 2024
- Target to complete priority corridor from Rajendra Nagar station to New ISBT in three years
- With the appointment of the new chairman, now this problem is over.
- Director of Patna Metro Kamran Rizvi
- Kamran Rizvi becomes director of Patna Metro, IAS officer gets reward for doing good work in MNREGA
>>>> Patna Metro Map
>>>> Patna Metro Routes
>>>> Patna Metro Map Pdf
>>>> Patna Metro Stations
#For Latest Updates About Patna Metro Visit Patna Rail Metro
Thanks For Visit Patna Rail Metro
Follow Patna Metro Twitter Page : @metro_patna
Follow Patna Metro Facebook Page : @Patna Metro Rail
##Patna Metro Director,PMRCL Director,patna metro rail corporation director##